Anyone Seen Valerie Jarrett Lately ?

She is off to herself learning how to say without notes:

"On the advice of Counsel, I respectfully exercise my right not to answer under the protections afforded me under the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution not to incriminate myself."

This is the last I saw about that bitch

Report: Valerie Jarrett Moves in With Obama to Set Up Anti-Trump 'Nerve Center'

Everyone knows she was pulling Obama's strings.

Valery Jarrett was the whole brains behind everything Obama said and did. She is thick as thieves right at the center of the Obama/Clinton Globalist Crime Syndicate, and should be turning up soon in the continuing evolution of the Congressional investigations into the numerous Obama-Clinton Treasonous Crimes.

We should bring back execution by hanging so that the nation can see them both swinging from a rope, that way, they will send the message to all of the other corrupt DC politicians that sooner or later, President Trump and AG Sessions WILL catch up to YOU.

She's now working with Lyft Ride Share and the Obama Foundation.

The problem with all of this is the enormous amount of resistance and protection of these people by the DC conglomerate. With 96% of DC voting for Hillary, any Republican has a tough time on any good day, but President Trump has openly set out to drain this swamp. He is their arch enemy. So essentially all of the democratic party and it supporters all through the intelligence and other agencies, and maybe half the GOP all stand to lose by cleaning up the corruption. This is the only reason behind these investigations of Trump and all of the vicious attacks. It will take a small cadre of brave, honest, durable men to see this through and investigate and prosecute those that can be prosecuted in the hope of making our government what it was originally intended to be: an extension of the people representing them. Crime must be shown NOT to pay.

So add to the list, those that need thoroughly investigated and brought before special investigation and a grand jury are:

Barack Obama,
Eric Holder,
John Podesta,
Valerie Jarrett,
Nancy Pelosi,
Maxine Waters,
Hillary and Bill Clinton,
James Comey,
Lois Lerner,
John Koskinen,
Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Donna Brazille,
Huma Abedin,
Susan Rice,
and Loretta Lynch.

And that is overlooking quite a few. All of these people need a close reexamination and careful dissection of every public and private act they have taken over their entire span of their political career. Heads shall roll.

How did this thread wind up in Conspiracy Theories.

We have all this butthurt bullshit on the Politics board.

The problem with all of this is the enormous amount of resistance and protection of these people by the DC conglomerate. With 96% of DC voting for Hillary, any Republican has a tough time on any good day, but President Trump has openly set out to drain this swamp. He is their arch enemy. So essentially all of the democratic party and it supporters all through the intelligence and other agencies, and maybe half the GOP all stand to lose by cleaning up the corruption. This is the only reason behind these investigations of Trump and all of the vicious attacks. It will take a small cadre of brave, honest, durable men to see this through and investigate and prosecute those that can be prosecuted in the hope of making our government what it was originally intended to be: an extension of the people representing them. Crime must be shown NOT to pay.

So add to the list, those that need thoroughly investigated and brought before special investigation and a grand jury are:

Barack Obama,
Eric Holder,
John Podesta,
Valerie Jarrett,
Nancy Pelosi,
Maxine Waters,
Hillary and Bill Clinton,
James Comey,
Lois Lerner,
John Koskinen,
Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Donna Brazille,
Huma Abedin,
Susan Rice,
and Loretta Lynch.

And that is overlooking quite a few. All of these people need a close reexamination and careful dissection of every public and private act they have taken over their entire span of their political career. Heads shall roll.

Investigated ?

Not calling for that.

I was just asking if anyone has heard much on her lately.

She was a key part of the Obamaloser WH.

Is she staying in D.C. to help Obama in his quest to save a failed legacy ?

Forum List

Back