Anyone of you into classical music?

The greatest song of all time. This is the shit.

Last edited:
For posterity...

god i love it!

Last edited:
Hey guys, just curious if any of you is into classical music, maybe even playing an instrument.

I've been making myself familiar with classical music in the past years and collected quite a CD collection (yes, I know, I could just online stream the music, but I'm a collector ... also, CDs offer better sound quality). When doing this, I was guided by a pretty nice book, "Classical Music" by Phil G. Goulding. It offers a really great introduction to this genre.

These days, I'm watching classical operas on DVD/BD. So far, I can say I find Wagner needs a good editor and is a bit heavy, while the melodramatic Italian operas are more to my taste.

How about you?
My classical music influences were Saturday morning cartoons and A Clockwork Orange

Hey guys, just curious if any of you is into classical music, maybe even playing an instrument.

I've been making myself familiar with classical music in the past years and collected quite a CD collection (yes, I know, I could just online stream the music, but I'm a collector ... also, CDs offer better sound quality). When doing this, I was guided by a pretty nice book, "Classical Music" by Phil G. Goulding. It offers a really great introduction to this genre.

These days, I'm watching classical operas on DVD/BD. So far, I can say I find Wagner needs a good editor and is a bit heavy, while the melodramatic Italian operas are more to my taste.

How about you?
My classical music influences were Saturday morning cartoons and A Clockwork Orange
I love the idea. Though this is about classical rock.

Oh yeah, he's outta there!

What a beautiful song!

Some of my favorite pieces:

Anton Brucker: Symphony No. 9 in D minor

Alan Hovhaness: Symphony No. 2, Op. 132

John Adam's (no, not that one. lol): Shaker Loops

I enjoy listening to it sometimes. IDK much about the genre though. Such as composers song names etc.
Its not something i will listen to on a road trip though lol

Forum List

Back