Anyone notice the leftists are reporting conservatives more and more?

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
The desperation and fear that they are consumed with must be driving them to try to censor more and more Americans. It will only get worse in the next few months as desperate leftists grow increasingly unbalanced and unstable due the coming rout in November. The poor things are losing their grip on reality. So if you or a family member have a loved one that is teetering on the brink of insanity and rage over the upcoming horrific coming loss in November, please write this number down. God bless.

suicide hotline.jpg

Last edited:
They desperation and fear that they are consumed with must be driving them to try to censor more and more Americans. It will only get worse in the next few months as desperate leftists grow increasingly unbalanced and ubstable due the coming rout in November. The poor things are losing their grip on reality. So if you are a family member and have a loved one that is teetering on the brink of insanity and rage over the upcoming horrific coming loss in November, please write this number down. God bless.

View attachment 694028
Every lib dominated msg board is like that.
They are offended by anything and everything.

Every lib dominated msg board is like that.
They are offended by anything and everything.

I frequent two boards.

This and Debate Politics.

DP is hard left - dominated by leftists both mods and members. It's fun to go poke the anthill and watch them swarm - but you'll never get anything rational over there.

but USMB seems pretty balanced. We have our Marxist/Fascist morons, but just as many Americans. And yes, the new mods are all bouncing off the ceiling leftists, but that doesn't affect much.

I frequent two boards.

This and Debate Politics.

DP is hard left - dominated by leftists both mods and members. It's fun to go poke the anthill and watch them swarm - but you'll never get anything rational over there.

but USMB seems pretty balanced. We have our Marxist/Fascist morons, but just as many Americans. And yes, the new mods are all bouncing off the ceiling leftists, but that doesn't affect much.
The problem is these libs on here have become so batshit insane that it's not worth debating them (because all of their media supplied talking points are ridiculous).

Aint that the truth.
And it was at its worst when Trump was elected.
It's increasing again because dems know they dont have anything to run on and the midterms are approaching fast.
Yeah, I don't think they plan to go quietly. Biden has set the tone and his media whores are echoing it daily. If they thought by creating violent conflict they could declare an emergency and hold power indefinitely I have no doubt they'd do it.

The desperation and fear that they are consumed with must be driving them to try to censor more and more Americans. It will only get worse in the next few months as desperate leftists grow increasingly unbalanced and unstable due the coming rout in November. The poor things are losing their grip on reality. So if you or a family member have a loved one that is teetering on the brink of insanity and rage over the upcoming horrific coming loss in November, please write this number down. God bless.

View attachment 694028

I'd like to volunteer to work one of these lifelines...

Forum List

Back