Anyone notice more obama legacy crumbles away

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pussygrabber has gotten rid of Obama's regulations on Wall St. meant to prevent the next Great Recession like we had in 2007.

He's gotten rid of Obama's environmental regulations and now Big Coal can pollute with immunity.

China is creating thousands of jobs per month with alternative energy. Trump created dozens of jobs with dirty coal.

Donald Trump is a threat to planet earth... not just this country.
That's why he's the lowest rated president in history..... and dropping.
Good lord.

Obama will always be remembered for taking over a country that the
GOP nearly destroyed and bringing it back into a robust and respected nation. And once again, the US became the world leader.
Trump is undoing all that.
Republicans will be seen as the party that tried to destroy the United States twice. Will they succeed this time?
Thats not how the people who put Trump in office remember jug head.
Yeah all 33% of you. 33% and eroding by the day.
you don't make any sense. Trump could not have won with 33 percent of the vote.

Legacy? What Legacy?

What's an "Obama"?

"Barack Hussein Obama"? Da fuq kind of name is that anyway?

Is that some kind of a foreign name or something?
OMG. Most people are smart enough to keep those type of racist ignorant thoughts to themselves.
Not you.
You don't have a stupid filter..

Am I "racist" because I think "Barack" is a goofy name?

Am I racist because when I hear "Hussein", I think of Saddam Hussein?

Or am I racist because the name "Obama" reminds me of "Osama"?

Or am I racist because he's black? But I hate his white side just as much as I hate his black side, so doesn't that exclude "racism"?

Legacy? What Legacy?

What's an "Obama"?

OMG. Most people are smart enough to keep those type of racist ignorant thoughts to themselves.
Not you.

Or am I racist because he's black? But I hate his white side just as much as I hate his black side, so doesn't that exclude "racism"?
No, we're racist because he says so. That's all they have to do. Just say it and it magically becomes true.

The pussygrabber has gotten rid of Obama's regulations on Wall St. meant to prevent the next Great Recession like we had in 2007.

He's gotten rid of Obama's environmental regulations and now Big Coal can pollute with immunity.

China is creating thousands of jobs per month with alternative energy. Trump created dozens of jobs with dirty coal.

Donald Trump is a threat to planet earth... not just this country.
That's why he's the lowest rated president in history..... and dropping.
No, kim chi is a threat to planet EARTH because jug head did nothing.
I wouldn't be surprised if even NK had better environmental policies than what Trump and Pruitt is doing.

Don't you ever get tired of being misinformed, uneducated, and living under that rock? Read for yourself what a shithole North Korea's environment is...

Environment of North Korea - Wikipedia

View attachment 142853
obama wanted to open diplomatic relationships with Cuba. The Castros wanted to poison our diplomats. Castros win!

U.S. Diplomats in Cuba Reported Experiencing 'Physical Symptoms' Following 'Incidents'

How's opening business ties working out?

Oh yeah, we throw the Cubans out.

US expels 2 Cuban diplomats after incidents in Cuba

I'll bet that tic in obama's cheek is working overtime.
He's only an embarrassment. if he had only half way tried to help America he would have been a success, but instead he did all he could to hurt us. Which brings us up to the current dilemma with kim chi.
I think you lie MORE than Trump.
You forgot to say tried not to start a new war, 6 months in new president, 100 million dollars worth of bombs dropped, more of our men & women back out on the battle field and a new war on the front burner.

Ole Donald J was down with Cuba when he was doing business with them in the 80s.

Guess they didn't give him the "deal" he wanted.

Needless to say, he doesn't care that this will hurt a lot of US businesses.

Legacy? What Legacy?

What's an "Obama"?

Not you.

No, we're racist because he says so. That's all they have to do. Just say it and it magically becomes true.

Ahhh, I see now. The word "racist" is some imaginary magic word sprinkled with fairy dust and unicorn farts. When hurled at someone who thinks you're an idiot, the word has the magical properties to make the infidel nonbeliever run away and hide in fear and terror, thinking everyone will not like him.

It has the same magical properties as the words xenophobe, fascist, misogynist, reactionary, or Islamophobe.

Wurds is scary 2 me. I better go hide now.

Ole Donald J was down with Cuba when he was doing business with them in the 80s.

Guess they didn't give him the "deal" he wanted.

Needless to say, he doesn't care that this will hurt a lot of US businesses.
Were you with him in Cuba? If not then you don't know where he was. As far as the rest of your remarks, if jug head had done his job, it is likely that none of this would be happening.

Legacy? What Legacy?

What's an "Obama"?

There's 1.6 billion Muslims in the world and you never heard of that type of name.
Just like lil Mikey you love to advertise your ignorance...

Well why don't you go live with those 1.6 billion Muslims and be their bitch? I bet they would love your purty mouf.

Legacy? What Legacy?

What's an "Obama"?

There's 1.6 billion Muslims in the world and you never heard of that type of name.
Just like lil Mikey you love to advertise your ignorance...
What exactly do you say we are ignorant of? His remark wasn't racist at all, just because you claim it is.

With a name like "Barack Hussein Obama", I bet he got his ass beat on the playground alot when he was a kid.

That probably explains why he turned out to be a pencil-necked dweeb with an over-valued sense of self-importance, a narcissistic "better-than-you" attitude, and arms like little twigs. It's a wonder that big Wookie he married didn't break his frail bones on their wedding night. Wookies have been known to rip a man's arm off and beat them to death with it, I'm just sain'.

With a name like "Barack Hussein Obama", I bet he got his ass beat on the playground alot when he was a kid.

That probably explains why he turned out to be a pencil-necked dweeb with an over-valued sense of self-importance, a narcissistic "better-than-you" attitude, and arms like little twigs. It's a wonder that big Wookie he married didn't break his frail bones on their wedding night. Wookies have been known to rip a man's arm off and beat them to death with it, I'm just sain'.
I had read somewhere that he was a practicing homosexual and only married his wife for looks so he could get elected easier. Don't know if it's true.

I had read somewhere that he was a practicing homosexual and only married his wife for looks so he could get elected easier. Don't know if it's true.

Larry Sinclair. The two did enough cocaine together to stun a horse. And other nasty things.

th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back