Anyone know what's wrong here?

1. We are being invaded today thru our southern border, Xiden is a traitor and needs to be impeached
2. You have no clue what military weakness invites, just ask the EU, but a small cut is warranted
3. The US has more than adequate social safety net, what we need less of is the "nanny state"
4. Agreed that we wasted $2T in AFG, a lot in Iraq and the ME, a lot in VN, and a lot building up China
5. Agreed, that we need to cut military spending, and Balance the Budget.
1. You think Mexicans are coming to America because they have a weak Military?????
2. EU is just fine... If they had a war with Russia it would be over in a month or two... EU a winner...
3. US has one of the highest child poverty rates in the 1st world... No Maturity leave... By first world comparisons US social net lacks...
4. These were all initiatives led by GOP.. Even China, GOP pulling out of TPP and leaving a vacuum was a bonus for China... Sorry but everyone in the world couldn't believe US scored such an own goal...
5. This bill is not about spending on Day to Day but about investing to grow in the future... China is investing far more than US in infrastructure, US is falling behind... US has no bullet trains, Airports are old, Rural Broadband is better but actually lacks in Red areas, water standards are droppin

aocfreeshitsfhjsdkfjs.png

well that isn't how your original post read at all. But now that you've clarified your position. I can't think of any. Elaborate on where money ought to go from your point of view. I bet you think government creates jobs. nope!!!!!

I believe people will spend their own money better than any government agency ever could spend it for them. See you believe in government is good, I believe government is a nuisance. BTW, government is actually individuals so some individuals think they are smarter than millions of people.
That’s just how you read it , reader.
I’m asking you if there are worthwhile investments in a thread concerning the proposed budget. Start there.

That’s just how you read it , reader.
I’m asking you if there are worthwhile investments in a thread concerning the proposed budget. Start there.
I said, I can't think of any. You didn't read!!!!!!!! reader.

We spend almost 40 cents of every military dollar in the world.
All this to defend a country that hasn’t seen an invasion in 200 years.
Our military defends countries on the other side of the globe while we ignore critical Social Services for AMERICANS
Things like healthcare, education, welfare, public services, infrastructure

How did that $2 trillion we invested in Afghanistan work out?
How much better would the lives of Americans be if we invested that $2 trillion HERE?
Let's see if we can put this in perspective:

1. We spend a lot of money on the military. We have not been invaded in 200 years. Does anyone see a cause and effect here?
2. We maintain an expensive military presence around the world in areas that have seen intense conflict. How long could European countries maintain their cradle to grave nanny states if we pulled out, and how long would it be before France and Germany started building massive defenses against each other?
3. Afghanistan was a hotbed of terrorist training, arming, and financing. Your question is, "How much better would the lives of Americans be if we invested that $2 trillion HERE?". Since you're playing hypothetical what-ifs, let's do it for real. How would our lives be right now if we didn't do anything about the terrorist training going on over there? How many of our proud buildings would have been reduced to dust? How many Americans would have died from IED's planted roadside, or from Stinger missiles hitting airliners on approach?

There are consequences to every decision.

We spend a lot of money on the military. We have not been invaded in 200 years. Does anyone see a cause and effect here?

We have not been invaded because we have friendly nations on each border and 3000 mile oceans on each side.

Our military does not provide defense.
They project military power around the globe

I’m sure everything is complicated to you.
Keep sucking that establishment dick then..........everything they do you love......
The scene in Braveheart where they rape his wife...I could see you telling the govt.......go for it......the govt is always right.

And yet in areas like Transport, Healthcare, Security, Defence...... The Government provides the solutions which Private can't compete with for the price....
That's wrong, jackass. The private sector is far superior on Transport and Healthcare. Security and defense are the same thing, dumbass. Why would a private company provide defense of the entire nation?

So you have the right to 'believe' but evidence clearly shows you wrong in many cases....
Only it doesn't.

Please tell us how everyone owning there own road is better than a communal use of a road maintained by the Government...

Also explain how your private police force is going to work?

We already have private police, dumbass. Private roads are called "toll roads."

We have not been invaded because we have friendly nations on each border and 3000 mile oceans on each side.

Our military does not provide defense.
They project military power around the globe
The goal being to be so overwhelming that no nation would launch a conventional war against us.

What does that have to do with what could have happened if we stayed out of Afghanistan?

There is no proof that there would have been more terrorist attacks without an Afghan invasion. We could have hit them with drones

But put in perspective…
9-11 cost 3000 American lives
We lost over 5000 lives by invading Afghanistan

But it's OK if we spend more on welfare, healthcare, highways, airports, "green energy" and all the other bullshit that government provides than we need?
Shit yea that is OK

Those programs help AMERICANS not some rat ass country 10,000 miles away

Forum List

Back