Anyone know what this guy is babbling

Biden says "Palmist".....Trump says "Two Corinthians". Shows that neither are bible scholars.

Yabbut "Two Corinthians walk into a bar" is better joke material than "Two Palmists...."
Palmist!- sounds like a good word for someone who masturbates.
SINFUL
Romans 3:23
Proverbs 5:18-19 ESV / 497 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
Let your fountain be blessed, and rejoice in the wife of your youth, a lovely deer, a graceful doe. Let her breasts fill you at all times with delight; be intoxicated always in her love.

I hope this idiot is taken down just like a horse that cheats in a race. But if he is seated as our President, our country will be the laughing stock of the world. Personally. I'll never accept that we elected anyone as stupid and corrupt as Biden.

you are CONfusing biden with donny as the laughing stock.

world leaders have already congratulated biden on his win. that is except for the dictators that president tinkles cozied up to during his regime.
Japan says Trump needs to be reelected and that the future of the free world and that world peace depends on it. China already had a half assed invasion of Hong Kong. They're setting up to invade Taiwan. The only resistance to that is Trump. Biden owes China too much to buck them.

the trumps don't give a damn about any of that as long as they can scam & get paid big bucks.

Investigations

Corruption
Ivanka Trump’s business approved for new trademarks in Japan
Caroline Zhang
June 28, 2018
Ivanka Trump's business approved for new trademarks in Japan - CREW | Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter
By ERIKA KINETZNovember 7, 2018 GMT
China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter

probably the same reason the SC handmaid doesn't know the ' g ' in poignant is silent.

He did not "screw up" the pronunciation of a word----he revealed
the fact that he is DEMENTED ----He is probably READING that idiot
statement------I did not get the last word "the lord is my strength and
my "SHOE"??? or was it supposed to be "shield" My hubby reads
"psalmist" as P..SA-LM ---pronouncing all the letters. His native
tongue is hebrew of a community BIG on pronunciation (of hebrew
words) I have a hard time CONVINCING him that english actually
leaves out letters LEFT OVER from archaic forms of the language. It is
not difficult to discern that BIDEN knows english letters---but did not
learn the pronunciation of PSALM until he was at least 12----and it slipped
out of his brain-----lately. When I was a kid, catholic kids were not "ALLOWED"
to read the P-SAL-MS in class (long ago) INDEX LIBORUM PROHBITORUM

did the 'yo-semites' tell you that?

I think he said, "I'm not Trump, and thank goodness, we can start cleaning this ugly stain from our history".

Something like that.
wrong---Harris/Biden will start the country going down the drain again, like Obama did
You nutters and this belief you have, that you have a crystal ball.

You do not.
You America/White/law and order haters/nutters and this belief you have, that you have a crystal ball.

You do not.
You America/White/law and order haters/nutters and this belief you have, that you have a crystal ball.
too bad for you, the outcome of the election not your pathetic mental disorder is crystal clear - a victory for wholesome loving people and social values for the kind of economy the orange jesus was only using after the depression the pub's created causing their last electoral defeat.

and the guidance from mt high that tipped the scales.
:itsok:
you'll be ok
you'll be ok
the tribulation is all yours, so much to live off of from the past. good luck.

You do not.

What do you like to know? That your life and death will be violent, if you don't change your character? How is someone not able to know this, who hears you speak?

Biden says "Palmist".....Trump says "Two Corinthians". Shows that neither are bible scholars.

Yabbut "Two Corinthians walk into a bar" is better joke material than "Two Palmists...."

If I will speak with other Germans about this what you said here, it will be such a message, I guess:

""Palmist!"- sounds like a good word for someone who masturbates." masturbated JoeMoma, one of the anti-Christian Trumperadoes of the USA. Astonishing this people. They don't see what Trump made criminally wrong with his extremist stupidity and what will need years - or even decades - to be repaired. But they have a problem if someone avoids to speak a "ps" into a microphone.

Last edited:

You do not.

What do you like to know? That your life and death will be violent, if you don't change your character? How is someone not able to know this, who hears you speak?
1. speak English
2. I admire Germany and the Germans--but not you
3. again, you don't know what you are babbling about

You do not.

1. speak English

English is only a tool for me. A not very flexible tool.

2. I admire Germany and the Germans--but not you

And I don't admire the USA, most US-Americans, you, me, most Germans and Germany.

3. again, you don't know what you are babbling about

So hopefully I'm wrong. You will see.

Last edited:

If I will speak with other Germans about this what you said here, it will be such a message, I guess:

""Palmist!"- sounds like a good word for someone who masturbates." masturbated JoeMoma, one of the anti-Christian Trumperadoes of the USA. Astonishing this people. They don't see what Trump made criminally wrong with his extremist stupidity and what will need years - or even decades - to be repaired. But they have a problem if someone avoids to speak a "ps" into a microphone.

I hope Santa brings you a sense of humor for Christmas!

Actually "palmist" sounds like a fortune teller. One who masturbates with his (or her) palm just ain't doing it right. But it's instructive where the average USMB mind goes, in spite of that glaring fact.

Actually "palmist" sounds like a fortune teller. One who masturbates with his (or her) palm just ain't doing it right. But it's instructive where the average USMB mind goes, in spite of that glaring fact.

I concede that you know more about masturbation than I.

I concede that you know more about masturbation than I.

I have many books. :eusa_shifty:

I hope Santa brings you a sense of humor for Christmas!

I'm a German - no Santa - no humor. Bad luck for you. But we have Christmas from 29th of November 2020 (or earlier) to the 2nd of February 2021 (or later). This year I will miss Santa Lucia - an import from Sweden 4 years ago. Corona is not nice.

If I would say now to you I will miss Donald Trump, then I guess this could be a form of humor. But no one - except comedians - so no one - will miss Donald Trump, the no one who was everywhere and nowhere during the last years.

Last edited:
I hope this idiot is taken down just like a horse that cheats in a race. But if he is seated as our President, our country will be the laughing stock of the world. Personally. I'll never accept that we elected anyone as stupid and corrupt as Biden.

world leaders have already congratulated biden on his win. that is except for the dictators that president tinkles cozied up to during his regime.

Yes they have.

Now they have a docile U.S. President they can push around.

Why wouldn't they be happy.

Yes they have.

Now they have a docile U.S. President they can push around.

Why wouldn't they be happy.

lol ... uh-huh.

tenor.gif

I think he said, "I'm not Trump, and thank goodness, we can start cleaning this ugly stain from our history".

Something like that.
So.......what ugly stain? Can you list the unconstitutional things he did while president? Can you even point out the things he actually did that even though they weren't unconstitutional, but you considered were horrible in your eyes?
Stronger borders?
Deporting illegal migrants that committed felonies?
Made NATO pay their fair share?
Opportunity Zones for inner-cities?
One-Step program for prisoners?
Insisted on fair-reciprocal trade deals with foreign governments?
Reduced middle-class taxation?
Reduced regulations to give small businesses better opportunities to grow?
Pressed for energy independence?
Stands up for the Constitution and its Bill of Rights (our very freedoms)?
Which of these things upset you so?

Forum List

Back