Anyone know what caliber would be referred to as a "9.9"?

A poster was bragging about his marksmanship and said "I could hit your skull from 100 yard with a 9.9".

I have asked several times what a "9.9" would be. I have been shooting for 50 years or so, and have been a student of firearms for as long. Despite that, I have very little experience with 9mm handguns.

I thought it might be a Tokarev, but he hasn't answered.

Any ideas?

My guess is the poster is commenting on barrel length rather than caliber.

Maybe ! And it tells you wht the 99 is

I didn't see anything about the 99. Nor was the 9.9 explained. Which show clip? There are 6 or 7 of them. The main one was featuring a show about scholastic clays.

Which video are you talking about?
Take your time

I watched clip on the page. I am not watching the rest at the bottom. Which one is relevant?
Read they one about discovery of a cowboy traveling from Wyoming and Oklahoma bring justice to small towns and taking out Mexicans ..

So not only are you Samuel Adams reincarnated, you are now a reincarnation of a wild west lawman?
/----/ "So not only are you Samuel Adams reincarnated, you are now a reincarnation of a wild west lawman?"
You realize Sam Adam and the Wild West were over a century apart. You do realize that of course.

Maybe he meant 9x19mm, or 9mm luger. Good luck hitting anything at 100 yards with that, unless you're using a scoped Hi-Point carbine in 9mm. I've done that.

I didn't see anything about the 99. Nor was the 9.9 explained. Which show clip? There are 6 or 7 of them. The main one was featuring a show about scholastic clays.

Which video are you talking about?
Take your time

I watched clip on the page. I am not watching the rest at the bottom. Which one is relevant?
Read they one about discovery of a cowboy traveling from Wyoming and Oklahoma bring justice to small towns and taking out Mexicans ..

So not only are you Samuel Adams reincarnated, you are now a reincarnation of a wild west lawman?
/----/ "So not only are you Samuel Adams reincarnated, you are now a reincarnation of a wild west lawman?"
You realize Sam Adam and the Wild West were over a century apart. You do realize that of course.

Yes I realize that. But he claims to be the reincarnation of Sam Adams. And says Sam Adams ghost talks to him. So I just assumed this was another delusion like that.

Take your time

Yes I realize that. But he claims to be the reincarnation of Sam Adams. And says Sam Adams ghost talks to him. So I just assumed this was another delusion like that.
Your just a anti trumper

Your just a anti trumper

Ah, your standard "I don't have an answer" answer.

You are the one who said you are the reincarnation of Sam Adams. You are the one who said he talks to you.

Your just a anti trumper

You are the one who said you are the reincarnation of Sam Adams. You are the one who said he talks to you.
I’m saying if same Adams was around today he wouldn’t be happy with what democrats have done, regs that only helps control people no real other need for them.

Your just a anti trumper

I’m saying if same Adams was around today he wouldn’t be happy with what democrats have done, regs that only helps control people no real other need for them.

Bullshit. You have no actual evidence of what he would have done.

Many regs help the working man to live & work without the owners risking their lives or making them work for peanuts.

Your just a anti trumper

Many regs help the working man to live & work without the owners risking their lives or making them work for peanuts.
No it helps protect jobs.. you keep saying Americans are to stupid and will make mistakes.. and we are full of hate and want to kill off fellow Americans... STOP AND MOVE OUT IF YOU HAVE THESE FEELINGS about other Americans.

Your just a anti trumper

No it helps protect jobs.. you keep saying Americans are to stupid and will make mistakes.. and we are full of hate and want to kill off fellow Americans... STOP AND MOVE OUT IF YOU HAVE THESE FEELINGS about other Americans.

No, I have not said that. You are a liar.

I have said that business owners will put employees at risk to increase profit. Look at history in this country and you will see I am correct. I have also said that desperate men will take any job to try and support their families. And that companies will take advantage of that. Look at the coal mines before unions. The pay was mediocre, but you had to shop at the company store. Which was more expensive. YOu had to rent a place to live from the mining company.

Your rabid anti-regulation mindset ignores the improvements and blindly follows talking heads.

Your just a anti trumper

Oh, and just by way of an FYI, you are one of the most hate-filled people I have encountered. Also, the idea that American never make mistakes is utterly ridiculous. Everybody makes mistakes on occasion. Had you rather just shrug your shoulders and say "Oh well, mistakes happen"? Or had you rather set up systems that provide more redundancy to cut out the effects of the mistakes, if not the mistakes themselves?

Your just a anti trumper

I have said that business owners will put employees at risk to increase profit. Look at history in this country and you will see I am correct. I have also said that desperate men will take any job to try and support their families. And that companies will take advantage of that. Look at the coal mines before unions. The pay was mediocre, but you had to shop at the company store. Which was more expensive. YOu had to rent a place to live from the mining company.

Your rabid anti-regulation mindset ignores the improvements and blindly follows talking heads.
Dude stoping talking about Americans in a negative way! Your a sick fuck man! Enough! Move out!

Your just a anti trumper

Oh, and just by way of an FYI, you are one of the most hate-filled people I have encountered. Also, the idea that American never make mistakes is utterly ridiculous. Everybody makes mistakes on occasion. Had you rather just shrug your shoulders and say "Oh well, mistakes happen"? Or had you rather set up systems that provide more redundancy to cut out the effects of the mistakes, if not the mistakes themselves?
People like you that want to protect your job to keep men unemployed is sick! The shit you say about Americans.. you are a traitor!

Dude stoping talking about Americans in a negative way! Your a sick fuck man! Enough! Move out!

You are pathetic. I am not talking about Americans in a negative way. I am saying that everyone makes mistakes, and that some employers, if given a chance, will fuck over their employees to improve their bottom line.

Nope, still not moving out. Don't like it? Tough shit.

People like you that want to protect your job to keep men unemployed is sick! The shit you say about Americans.. you are a traitor!

Bullshit!

I protect my job by being good at my job. I do not keep men unemployed. I keep men alive and working. I make sure they can work tomorrow and the next day.

You are pathetic. I am not talking about Americans in a negative way. I am saying that everyone makes mistakes, and that some employers, if given a chance, will fuck over their employees to improve their bottom line.

The employers you speak of are Americans they are managers they are business owners they are people that busted their ass started a business and hired people you speak negatively of these hard-working people.. GTFO of my country!

Bullshit!

I protect my job by being good at my job. I do not keep men unemployed. I keep men alive and working. I make sure they can work tomorrow and the next day.
Your job is unnecessary.. It’s a bureaucrat strain you’re pathetic

The employers you speak of are Americans they are managers they are business owners they are people that busted their ass started a business and hired people you speak negatively of these hard-working people.. GTFO of my country!

That is why I said "some employers" because not all will fuck over their employees.

But plenty will.

Bullshit!

Your job is unnecessary.. It’s a bureaucrat strain you’re pathetic

My job keeps people alive and well. It also keep work going and going right.

It is certainly more necessary than waiting tables.

That is why I said "some employers" because not all will fuck over their employees.

But plenty will.
If that’s how you feel about Americans then move out

Forum List

Back