Anyone here with ATT cellular?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Apparently if you are an android owner there is a problem nationwide with our ability to connect to wifi calling.

Cannot hook up. I did everything. Updated, the internet is running.

I called customer service and the guy said there is a problem or a bug in the system. Apparently everyone with an android galaxy phone are being blocked from connecting to wifi calling.

Anyone else having a problem?

Apparently if you are an android owner there is a problem nationwide with our ability to connect to wifi calling.

I called customer service and the guy said there is a problem or a bug in the system. Apparently everyone with an android galaxy phone are being blocked from connecting to wifi calling.

I am not sure it is confined to ATT. I have verizon cellular and it has been sucking for awhile. I started the process to switch devices yesterday afternoon and it freaking took until this morning to go through and get service on the new one.

At&t doesn't work where I live at all. T mobile doesn't work where I live either. Here only cellOne and any phone running off the Verizon network works, Verizon and TracFone work here.
If you are a Navajo, zuni, hopi or acoma you can get Us cellular, but they won't provide service to you without a tribal enrollment number.
Several years ago I drove a truck over the road. I bought an at&t phone and returned it before a month was out. Even then, there were more places it didn't work than places it did work.

I've had that problem before. I just disconnect from wifi and then reconnect to wifi. Usually if I restart it or put it on airplane mode for a minute to reset it, it works fine.

I've had that problem before. I just disconnect from wifi and then reconnect to wifi. Usually if I restart it or put it on airplane mode for a minute to reset it, it works fine.
I tried all of those things. The customer service guy told me there is a bug in the system. Where only android users are affected and only android users with ATT. It's really frustrating.

Forum List

Back