Anyone here actually open minded

Seems to me everyone exercises the kind of rhetoric an annoying ass fuck who won't accept their mistakes but are quick to point out others would use and won't ever be convinced move from their current standing on any matter. And since that's thr case why are you guys even here.

I'm here because I got a new toaster for signing up.

Open Minded = Brains Fall Out

What our society thinks of as open-minded is really Moral Relativistic nonsense.

Seems to me everyone exercises the kind of rhetoric an annoying ass fuck who won't accept their mistakes but are quick to point out others would use and won't ever be convinced move from their current standing on any matter. And since that's thr case why are you guys even here.

Bastard.
I only got a fork. And two of the tines were broke off

Did you get a tan with it already?

I'm very open minded.

th

I am very open minded. what you got? And I heard once that Rush Limbaugh fans for Fox News fans watch or listen for two reasons. the first is to get there talking points and the second is so they don't feel like they're all alone. I myself come here to tell people when they're wrong and I think they need to know it usually. and I understand that nothing is black and white but it seems the people I argue with only live in talking points. for example freedom who is in for that? So they think they're arguing for freedom and I'm arguing against it. I'm basically talking to idiots

I have been told by a certain mod that this an "entertainment" board and not a "discussion" board.

But the hard liners from both parties will push the agenda over discussion.

Then they may want to change their board description in the search engine.... A forum with many areas of discussion...

But yeah... It's not even an entertainment board... It's a spam and troll board.

The trouble with having an open mind is that people are always trying to shovel garbage into the opening.

I agree with that. It seems that if you don't adopt someone's ridiculous point of view then you are close minded. If you blindly accept their point of view then you are open minded.

Demanding someone to have an open mind is a technique used for manipulation. I see no reason to fall for it. If someone insults you for being close minded then you should avoid that person like the plague.

Forum List

Back