Anyone every consider the Amish were right all along

I sure have, and truly, their methods are best. Don't believe it? Explain why they're more effective, proud and happy?

Spoken like a man that wouldn't be sacked with all the cleaning, cooking and stuff. And then have to wear dresses with no patterns and a certain length. At best you win a crappy reality show.

I like the Amish, they keep to themselves, are good people and have strong religious convictions

I sure have, and truly, their methods are best. Don't believe it? Explain why they're more effective, proud and happy?

Spoken like a man that wouldn't be sacked with all the cleaning, cooking and stuff. And then have to wear dresses with no patterns and a certain length. At best you win a crappy reality show.

I bet that you would starve to death if your local grocery store wasn't stocked with food....and that you would offer to perform fellatio to someone of Amish descent just for the crumbs from his table because he knows how to live "off the grid"....of course he would refuse your disgusting offer and give you a place at his table...because that is what they are about. I have read some of your worthless musings and I have to say that the Amish would be more generous than I would ever be to the likes of you..and I know how to "live off of the grid".

A lot of people on this board want to live their kind of life or even the talibans. WTF is wrong with you?

Oh look, the liberal question mark equates the Amish to the Taliban. You know, I may change my mind and become a liberal question mark instead. You so smart.

A lot of people on this board want to live their kind of life or even the talibans. WTF is wrong with you?

Oh look, the liberal question mark equates the Amish to the Taliban. You know, I may change my mind and become a liberal question mark instead. You so smart.

Matthew is one stupid piece of shit....utterly clueless. He is more to be pitied than scolded......but I do both when it comes to that nad-less, gender confused "charity case".

I bet that you would starve to death if your local grocery store wasn't stocked with food....and that you would offer to perform fellatio to someone of Amish descent just for the crumbs from his table because he knows how to live "off the grid"....of course he would refuse your disgusting offer and give you a place at his table...because that is what they are about. I have read some of your worthless musings and I have to say that the Amish would be more generous than I would ever be to the likes of you..and I know how to "live off of the grid".

I'm sorry, who the fuck are you again?

I like the Amish. I just don't want to be the Amish.

Who am I? Someone that knows more than you.....want to make a bet on that? As far as the Amish goes, it appeared to me that you were mocking their beliefs and traditions and that's chickenshit. Any other questions, ass-wipe?

Who am I? Someone that knows more than you.....want to make a bet on that? As far as the Amish goes, it appeared to me that you were mocking their beliefs and traditions and that's chickenshit. Any other questions, ass-wipe?

I'm not mocking them at all, know-nothing douchebag.

Go pound sand, ya dumb klunt....your post is right there for all to see.......

"Spoken like a man that wouldn't be sacked with all the cleaning, cooking and stuff. And then have to wear dresses with no patterns and a certain length. At best you win a crappy reality show":

Nah, no mockery there, ya klunt........

"Spoken like a man that wouldn't be sacked with all the cleaning, cooking and stuff. And then have to wear dresses with no patterns and a certain length. At best you win a crappy reality show":

Fuck off you ignorant piece of shit. Go grab your little box of tinfoil and decorate your ceiling.

Fuck off you ignorant piece of shit. Go grab your little box of tinfoil and decorate your ceiling.

Or what???? Gonna throw your box of Tampons at me, bitch???? I quiver in fear....(snicker)
15049808_10157822333910171_2042285465_n.jpg

Or what???? Gonna throw your box of Tampons at me, bitch???? I quiver in fear....(snicker)View attachment 97885

Or I'm going to sit here and laugh at you.
2fGp7YE

Or what???? Gonna throw your box of Tampons at me, bitch???? I quiver in fear....(snicker)View attachment 97885

2fGp7YE

Laugh away to your heart's content, klunt.......(snicker)

66265310.jpg

2fGp7YE

Laugh away to your heart's content, klunt.......(snicker)

View attachment 97887

Don't be afraid. Say C.U.N.T. If that is all you got then you better go on and pack a lunch.

I'm not a Democrat, tweaker.

Forum List

Back