Anyone enjoying watching the Tea Party collapse?

So, how does everyone feel about watching the once-promising Tea Party collapse into a fringe, extreme element that most of the country is sick of?

*shrug*
I rather enjoyed watching the Value Voter's Summit on C-Span

It was so "irrelevant" that several people (obviously) from OFA were willing to pay full ticket prices just to shout out and get evicted

:clap2:

I remember all the left winger media morons declaring that the Republican Party was dead after the 2008 elections.

Hehehehe, then 2010 happened with a huge midterm turn around. Because of the TP's and Conservatives.

These folks are alive and kicking no matter how many times you declare them dead.

I'm beginning to think I should name them the "Lazarus Party" because they keep coming back to life after every obituary you progressive pukes post for them.

:lol:

Republicans won the 2010 midterms due to the census and a lack of democrat voters. It had nothing to do with tea party support. From 2008, to 2010 the GOP got fewer votes.

You liberals have gotten so good at lying you're beginning to lie to yourselves.

We'll see what happens in 2014.

The Tea Party has placed the country at risk of having a Democratic House, a Democratic Senate, and a Democratic White House a little over one year from now.

The GOP is up and running, and many of the leaders are kicking the TeaPs in the nads today, so we will see where this goes.

Oh, and don't say the TeaPs are or were insignificant until they actually are: keep in mind the populist TeaPs of 2010 who did well, then have been trying to decay America ever since.

Yeah, the Republican Mods fucked up royally, while the TP inflicted a shellacking on your Dems.

Mods will still have a role in the Republican Party, just not in leadership

The Tea Party has placed the country at risk of having a Democratic House, a Democratic Senate, and a Democratic White House a little over one year from now.

Given today's reality of having the gop run by the TPM, I don't see that as the worst of the options .... sadly. Any goper teapartied out for a raging maniac, would most likely be met by a farily middle of the road dem.

Given today's reality of having the gop run by the TPM, I don't see that as the worst of the options .... sadly. Any goper teapartied out for a raging maniac, would most likely be met by a farily middle of the road dem.

Like that wasn't going to happen anyways.

How can demagogue politicians go wrong catering the the parasitic supermajority?

I remember all the left winger media morons declaring that the Republican Party was dead after the 2008 elections.

Hehehehe, then 2010 happened with a huge midterm turn around. Because of the TP's and Conservatives.

These folks are alive and kicking no matter how many times you declare them dead.

I'm beginning to think I should name them the "Lazarus Party" because they keep coming back to life after every obituary you progressive pukes post for them.

:lol:

Republicans won the 2010 midterms due to the census and a lack of democrat voters. It had nothing to do with tea party support. From 2008, to 2010 the GOP got fewer votes.

You liberals have gotten so good at lying you're beginning to lie to yourselves.

What can you say to refute what I said? The biggest differences between 2008 elections and 2010 elections were newly drawn district lines and a huge drop in democrat voters.

From 2008 to 2010 the Democrats lost 26,257,648 votes, the GOP lost 7,422,050 in the same time.

2010 was won by the GOP from a lack of democratic support.....NOT due to a surge in tea party support. That and the new census district lines played a role too.

Last edited:
The GOP is up and running, and many of the leaders are kicking the TeaPs in the nads today, so we will see where this goes.

Oh, and don't say the TeaPs are or were insignificant until they actually are: keep in mind the populist TeaPs of 2010 who did well, then have been trying to decay America ever since.

Mods will still have a role in the Republican Party, just not in leadership

Backwards, silly one. The TeaPs will be the janitors etc for the party meetings.

Moderate Republican sales pitch: Sure we lost in 2008 and lost again in 2012 to the worst President in memory, but this time we'll do more of the same, we're just going to blame the TP -- again, and harder

So, what can we put you down for Mr. Adelson, $50 million? $60 million? Hey, tell your security guard to let go

Last edited:

What can you say to refute what I said? The biggest differences between 2008 elections and 2010 elections were newly drawn district lines and a huge drop in democrat voters.

From 2008 to 2010 the Democrats lost 26,257,648 votes, the GOP lost 7,422,050 in the same time.

2010 was won by the GOP from a lack of democratic support.....NOT due to a surge in tea party support. That and the new census district lines played a role too.

How much democratic support are you expecting from the largest tax increase in our lifetime that will cut into Christmas spending and attach their EIC tax refunds????

bucs90 used to be one of the hard core rw postsers here, when I arrived at USMB, then the tea party came to his state & started laying off first responders. Aint that right bucs90?

yea he was hard core.....he sure as hell stuck a flag in your ass.....he wasnt no "hard core" righty....

That TP rally in Washington was certainly a good advert for them! Just how much hate and bigotry can you squeeze into a crowd of people. I was wondering when the KKK were going to turn up and join their friends for a day out in Washington.

Sadly I don't think the TP are going anywhere, and as for a certain Mrs Palin no one cares about you anymore, and Ted Cruz, please come back George Bush because he is positively wonderful compared to this vile, odious bitter man!

Remind us again how the tea party types like Walker were recalled and stripped of power.

I love hearing this story, especially when Chris tells it.

Chris has told many a tale in the last 5 years....i love his tale about how great Obama is when the stock market goes up.....but then a week later when it drops just as much you dont see him here saying how bad the Pres is....typical Chris.....

Forum List

Back