Anyone else notice the propensity of mixed-race couples on television commercials?

Once you go Black................

DlE7d8dVsAEA-V3.jpg

It's pretty obvious that your definition of "ugly" doesn't match mine.
I pretty sure it doesnt. You have fucked up taste. I have amazing classy taste. This girl look fat and ugly to you?

article-1327928-0BF9A5B0000005DC-402_468x309.jpg

Pssst....

The one on the right is gay.

Don't tell anyone I told you, ok?
BaXGNK6IAAAEdYl.jpg:large
Fake news.
Truth hurts dont it? :laughing0301:
You never tell the truth. you're a lying pos, like all traitors.

I pretty sure it doesnt. You have fucked up taste. I have amazing classy taste. This girl look fat and ugly to you?

Pssst....

He's gay? Why is he fucking a Victoria's Secret model if he's gay? Never mind. I'm pretty sure you gay guys can spot each other a mile away. :rolleyes:
He is? Looks to me like he's just standing there like a faggot like you.

I didnt know he was gay. I wonder why he ended marrying her if he is gay?

a0745016c6487ae75980dfe20017b7b5.jpg
She prolly got a dick. Surprised you didn't marry him.

Pssst....

Fake news.
A picture is worth a thousand words. You just mad you cant get one white woman but us Black guys get them just by showing up. :rolleyes:

Pssst....

He's gay? Why is he fucking a Victoria's Secret model if he's gay? Never mind. I'm pretty sure you gay guys can spot each other a mile away. :rolleyes:
He is? Looks to me like he's just standing there like a faggot like you.

I didnt know he was gay. I wonder why he ended marrying her if he is gay?

a0745016c6487ae75980dfe20017b7b5.jpg
She prolly got a dick. Surprised you didn't marry him.
Yeah that must be it. She got a dick. :laughing0301:

Pssst....

Fake news.
A picture is worth a thousand words. You just mad you cant get one white woman but us Black guys get them just by showing up. :rolleyes:
Unless the black guy is rich and/or famous, they only get our ugly busted fat chicks. No one is jealous of those beasts. :laugh:

Also, you know what you never see? A rich and famous white guy with a black girl. Black chicks arent a prize for anyone.

Last edited:
Unless the black guy is rich and/or famous, they only get our ugly busted fat chicks. No one is jealous of those beasts. :laugh:

Also, you know what you never see? A rich and famous white guy with a black girl. Black chicks arent a prize for anyone.
I already know youre really jealous of the ease at which I can take a white woman from you. You even admitted it. :laugh:

I see rich and famous white men with Black women all the time. Isnt there one that just got married to a king or some shit in europe? Its going to be less of course because white boys simply dont measure up and thats especially for a Black woman.

Fake news.

I already know youre really jealous of the ease at which I can take a white woman from you. You even admitted it. :laugh:

I see rich and famous white men with Black women all the time. Isnt there one that just got married to a king or some shit in europe?
No, there isnt.

I see rich and famous white men with Black women all the time. Isnt there one that just got married to a king or some shit in europe?
No, there isnt.
Sorry dude. Meet Princess Angela...

Princess-Angela-of-Liechtenstein.jpg

No, there isnt.
I think this young lady can answer your question.

No, there isnt.

Shes from Panama, moron. :laugh:

No, there isnt.

I didnt ask a question, nor would a Filipino have anything to do with our conversation.

No, there isnt.

I didnt ask a question, nor would a Filipino have anything to do with our conversation.

You asked me why you had a hard time getting white woman while Black guys get them so easily. Yes this thread is about mixed couples so Filipinos with Blacks would be a mixed couple. Shes just saying what white girls are always saying. Remember, white girls made up the hash tag Team Black Guys. :laugh:

No, there isnt.

Yeah but shes Black you moron. :laughing0301:

No, there isnt.

Looks like the British royal white men have a thing for Black women.

emma.jpg

We want to know who is fucking. We dont care about who is married. Married white women fuck around on their white husbands all the time with more virile Black men.

The fact that you believe black men are more "virile" shows how stupidly you believe such stereotypical nonsense. I've had enough black women to know you're full of shit.
If Black men arent more virile why do white guys shun a white girl forever and call her a mudshark? :rolleyes:

Because those white gurls are usually so butt-ugly and fat that only a black guy would stick it in her.

Can you blame us for having better taste in wemmins?

Never had a ugly white woman. I had a rule. If I was going to mess around outside my race she had to be top notch so that pretty much kills your claim.

#teamblackguys hashtag on Twitter

You are unrivaled in the attribute of ugliness.

No, there isnt.

Yeah but shes Black you moron. :laughing0301:
No, shes Panamanian. Quit trying to steal the accomplishments of other races.

No, there isnt.

emma.jpg
Shes mixed, obviously. Are you going to find an example of a BLACK woman or not? Surely they must exist, but it is apparently as rare as a four leaf clover.

No, there isnt.

emma.jpg
Shes mixed, obviously. Are you going to find an example of a BLACK woman or not? Surely they must exist, but it is apparently as rare as a four leaf clover.

Well its like I said. The vast majority of white men dont have much chance with Black women. They know you're weak. :laugh:

Forum List

Back