Anyone else here driving with Z mark on their cars to show support for Russian peacekeepers?

JuvenalsCat

Gold Member
May 28, 2020
I've been encouraging everyone I know in the US to show their support by displaying the Z in some fashion. Most people give me a dirty look, but some people seem willing to do it. I've lost a few friends, but I've also made some new ones on both the right and the left. What have you been doing to show your support?

_0664a0ae-b5af-11e9-895a-bbf3eb4ef5e5.jpg

I've been encouraging everyone I know in the US to show their support by displaying the Z in some fashion. Most people give me a dirty look, but some people seem willing to do it. I've lost a few friends, but I've also made some new ones on both the right and the left. What have you been doing to show your support?
Russian peacekeepers???
Are you completely mad?
Wheres the maintenance of peace judged by their actions? Is bombing women and children and people lining up to get bread, all shot down like dogs and you call that peace keeping?

You should be charged for treason and put in jail.
Youre a raving communist idiot. Dont post here again.

You are lucky you don't walk out to slashed tires. You probably do not work, where you have to leave your car in employee parking. Of course, maybe it is easier to do that in mother Russia, your homeland.

Russian peacekeepers???
Are you completely mad?
Wheres the maintenance of peace judged by their actions? Is bombing women and children and people lining up to get bread, all shot down like dogs and you call that peace keeping?

You're a nut job

You want the op in jail for his words.

You are pure evil

Russian peacekeepers???
Are you completely mad?

Ukraine is Little Russia. It always has been and always will. The troublemaker Ukrainian people squatting in Russian Ukraine have always been a thorn in the side of Moscow. The Soviet Union tried to make things work, but without strong guidance from Moscow, it's clear they cannot be trusted to run their own country. Since at least the early 2000's they have been attempting to become more European and move further away from Russia. Their little orange revolution in 2004 should have been a sign that things needs to be clamped down on, but Russia gave them a chance to do better. The President of Ukraine needs to realize that he serves at the pleasure of President of the Russian Federation, and that he doesn't get to decide who his country cozies up with.

I skipped the bumper sticker and went right for the tattoo. No small measures, right? I'm joking of course . . . or am I?

Ukraine is Little Russia. It always has been and always will. The troublemaker Ukrainian people squatting in Russian Ukraine have always been a thorn in the side of Moscow. The Soviet Union tried to make things work, but without strong guidance from Moscow, it's clear they cannot be trusted to run their own country. Since at least the early 2000's they have been attempting to become more European and move further away from Russia. Their little orange revolution in 2004 should have been a sign that things needs to be clamped down on, but Russia gave them a chance to do better. The President of Ukraine needs to realize that he serves at the pleasure of President of the Russian Federation, and that he doesn't get to decide who his country cozies up with.
Not really but you would have us think that Ukraine has always been Russian or Rus.

Ukraine is going to become a meat grinder. Russia best opt for peace while it is still cheap to achieve. America had a hard time in Iraq. Russia will find a modern country like Ukraine to be unimaginably difficult.

I've written several blog posts on this subject after reading many discussion board topics about it. I do not appreciate you questioning or doubting my authority of knowledge on this topic.
I am not questioning anything I am telling you actual history.

I can safely say you are a Russian supporter, possibly following Trump. Unless you openly denounce communism, but you won't.
Your pathetic justification ignores you previous allegiance to freedom and democracy. Republicans belch that all the time but now you won't support Ukraine, which is a democratically elected government, because you won't sever your allegiance to Trump. That's it in a nutshell.
What a piss poor squalid opportunist you are. Your no different to the scumbag op. Rot in hell you prick.

Bull. They broke away on their own, when the Soviet went tits up.

Forum List

Back