Anyone else getting tired of the racists?

JBond

Winning
May 15, 2016
Kansas
A co-founder of Black Lives Matter Toronto argued that white people are “recessive genetic defects” and purportedly mused about how the race could be “wiped out,” according to a post on what appears to be her Facebook page.

“Whiteness is not humxness,” the statement begins. “infact, white skin is sub-humxn.” The post goes on to present a genetics-based argument centred on melanin and enzyme.

“White ppl are recessive genetic defects. this is factual,” the post reads towards the end. “white ppl need white supremacy as a mechanism to protect their survival as a people because all they can do is produce themselves. black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”

Black Lives Matter co-founder appears to label white people ‘defects’

You would think they would not want to live around any Whites

A co-founder of Black Lives Matter Toronto argued that white people are “recessive genetic defects” and purportedly mused about how the race could be “wiped out,” according to a post on what appears to be her Facebook page.

“Whiteness is not humxness,” the statement begins. “infact, white skin is sub-humxn.” The post goes on to present a genetics-based argument centred on melanin and enzyme.

“White ppl are recessive genetic defects. this is factual,” the post reads towards the end. “white ppl need white supremacy as a mechanism to protect their survival as a people because all they can do is produce themselves. black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”

So white people are the mark of Cain!?!

I knew It!

As for the individuals that believe being white is some type of defect, well fuck'em!

Like my Lilly white ass that make Casper look like he has a tan cares what some piece of human trash think of the white society!

I just don't like those shiny black m-fr's. LIke these.

The-mannequins-in-Brixton-006.jpg

Do you mental nuts ever tire of playing victim in this country? My God, its bad enough you pissed your panties for the last 8 years stressin over the black guy in the white house, now you got your Grand Dragon leader in the white house and you maggots are still playing the victim card. You people remind me of the white guy who put a potato in the back of his undies and when he started to do jumping jacks, couldn't figure out why people were laughing and staring at him....stop playing victim, Trump is in the white house and the fix is in!!

Obama approved of them so much he brought them to the WH TWICE to honor them....

...'nuff said.

"AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH"......MARGARET SANGER, FOUNDER OF PLANNED PARENTHOOD, wanted to ELIMINATE THE AFRICAN AMERICAN RACE THROUGH BIRTH CONTROL AND ABORTION AND SPOKE AT KKK RALLIES.

Let's imagine for a moment, that a CONSERVATIVE GROUP had this EXACT same heritage..to eliminate BLACKS from AMERICA through ABORTIONS AND BIRTH CONTROL....how do you think media snowflake types would react?

Margaret Sanger, THE FOUNDER OF PLANNED PARENTHOOD, was an advocate for the elmination of African Americans, and ABORTION and BIRTH CONTROL were among her solutions.

Margaret Sanger Quotes, History, and Biography - Research, Statistics, and History on Abortion & Human Rights

And Sanger advocated birth control backed up by forced sterilization or segregation to achieve her aims, writing, “While I personally believe in the sterilization of the feeble-minded, the insane and syphilitic, I have not been able to discover that these measures are more than superficial deterrents when applied to the constantly growing stream of the unfit. They are excellent means of meeting a certain phase of the situation, but I believe in regard to these, as in regard to other eugenic means, that they do not go to the bottom of the matter.” The bottom of the matter was “to create a race of thoroughbreds.” So the government, Sanger concluded, needed “to apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is already tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring” and “to give certain dysgenic groups in our population their choice of segregation or sterilization.”

"Then in 1926, Sanger spoke at a Ku Klux Klan rally in Silver Lake, New Jersey. Writing about the event in her autobiography, she highlighted its success, noting that “a dozen invitations to speak to similar groups” were offered."
Snowflakes need to learn their history. PLANNED PARENTHOOD WAS FOUNDED ON THE PREMISE OF CULLING OUT THE "WEAK" IN AMERICA.

And in 1939, Sanger went to work “cultivating the garden.” She initiated the Negro Project to weed out the unfit from the black population. In bringing birth control to the then largely poor (i.e. unfit) population of the South, with a few influential black ministers promoting the project as the solution to poverty, Sanger hoped to significantly reduce the black population. Martin Luther King, Sr., as the eldest son of nine children born into poverty in a family of sharecroppers, would have made the perfect target for “elimination.” But his birth had already taken place.

Last edited:
You voted for a racist and one was confirmed as Attorney General. But ignore that and jump all over black people instead.
Morons.

She's just ignorant. Just like White Supremacist. Race is cultural not genetics.

The racism of the non-white, low IQ savages is really all out in the open nowadays. And through the internet, we can see what they do that the fake news MSM actively hides. The ironic thing is without Whitey, Blacks would become extinct through starvation, murdering each other, disease, etc.

Forum List

Back