Anyone else forego colonoscopies for a ColoGuard test?

I colonoscopy when I turned 50, I thought it was worthwhile.

I had it done at the Cleveland Clinic. They wheeled me on into the suite, got me loaded on some benzie, and then asked me if I minded if some students came in to watch. I said, "Sure, join the party".

Before I had it done, a homosexual colleague told me he wished it was him. I bet he did, having a large instrument shoved up his butt.

To me, it wasn't a turn on.
Despite Its Name, This Is a Sick Vicious Fetish, Not a Sexuality at All

Gayists are not only masochists for liking that traumatic invasion of their insides, they are also sadists who enjoy dominating children that way.

I colonoscopy when I turned 50, I thought it was worthwhile.

I had it done at the Cleveland Clinic. They wheeled me on into the suite, got me loaded on some benzie, and then asked me if I minded if some students came in to watch. I said, "Sure, join the party".

Before I had it done, a homosexual colleague told me he wished it was him. I bet he did, having a large instrument shoved up his butt.

To me, it wasn't a turn on.
Despite Its Name, This Is a Sick Vicious Fetish, Not a Sexuality at All

Gayists are not only masochists for liking that traumatic invasion of their insides, they are also sadists who enjoy dominating children that way.
You forgot the well-known connection between homosexuality and Satanism.

I woke up during one of mine and saw the t.v. monitor displaying the procedure.

I've seen myself from both siders now.

I actually did have a colonoscopy when I was 45. My brother who was younger than me had one and had pre-cancerous polyps. So my doctor said "This is not a choice, you're getting one now". Mine was clear and I did actually see the beginning of it on the monitor. But the doctor said I seemed uncomfortable, so they dialed up the knock out juice drip in my arm and out I went! All in all it wasn't horrible but I have no desire to have another one.

A colonoscopy isnt a big deal.
You can choose to be doped up,who wouldn't,and ya wake up with a slightly greasy asshole.
Kinda like meeting IM2 at bar and waking up with a greasy butt ala Bill Cosby but with a far less chance of catching an STD.

Everything I read is they are just as effective as a colonoscopy, possibly more so since the upper intestinal tract is not reached with a colonoscopy tube. And my number one fear is that some fumble fingered doctor is going to nick my colon and mess me up. It looks like Canadian doctors are opting for FIT/Cologuard type tests in lieu of colonoscopies. I'd be interested in what you all think. And for any of my Liberal fans who encourage me to skip all colon testing, thanks in advance.

Yeah, but the Cologuard can't remove any polyps...

I actually did have a colonoscopy when I was 45. My brother who was younger than me had one and had pre-cancerous polyps. So my doctor said "This is not a choice, you're getting one now". Mine was clear and I did actually see the beginning of it on the monitor. But the doctor said I seemed uncomfortable, so they dialed up the knock out juice drip in my arm and out I went! All in all it wasn't horrible but I have no desire to have another one.

The prep the day before is the worst part...

A colonoscopy isnt a big deal.
You can choose to be doped up,who wouldn't,and ya wake up with a slightly greasy asshole.
Kinda like meeting IM2 at bar and waking up with a greasy butt ala Bill Cosby but with a far less chance of catching an STD.
So you're saying if the Doc puts on Barry White music before the procedure, it's not a good sign?

Everything I read is they are just as effective as a colonoscopy, possibly more so since the upper intestinal tract is not reached with a colonoscopy tube. And my number one fear is that some fumble fingered doctor is going to nick my colon and mess me up. It looks like Canadian doctors are opting for FIT/Cologuard type tests in lieu of colonoscopies. I'd be interested in what you all think. And for any of my Liberal fans who encourage me to skip all colon testing, thanks in advance.
I had the full roto rooter done last year. It really wasn't anything. The clinic I used put me out. Woke up with clean bill of health and a see you in 10 years.
Now the prep on the other hand. Consuming about 2 gal of Gatorade with laxatives and crapping water I could live without. I will never drink the Frost flavor ever again.
:puke:

The culprit can also be the familial genome. As an atheist, badger2 had a colonoscopy (with fentanyl) a few months ago. One polyp was found and promptly removed, which also removed the risk of cancer. Badger2 highly recommends this potentially life-saving procedure for the religious, non-religious and xians alike.

tenor.gif

I had the full roto rooter done last year. It really wasn't anything. The clinic I used put me out. Woke up with clean bill of health and a see you in 10 years.
Now the prep on the other hand. Consuming about 2 gal of Gatorade with laxatives and crapping water I could live without. I will never drink the Frost flavor ever again.
Like hell, the best part is the bloating until that fresh spring fed stream shoots out yer ass

Like hell, the best part is the bloating until that fresh spring fed stream shoots out yer ass
Golly that does sound fun, but I think I'll pass.

Colonoscopy prep is well worth the diarrhea. Because polyps are connected to the epithelial cells of the colon, badger2's facial basal cell carcinoma (BCC) implicated cancers that might occur anywhere else including the colon. Under these circumstances a colonoscopy is the intelligent thing to do.

Briefly for anyone who is linked to skin cancer, badger2's facial lesion extends to just below the eye to the pinna of the ear. A custom mask is fitted to the patient and the patient is locked down to the treatment table via this mask for immobilization during radiotherapy (23 sessions). A lead shield is placed over the eye and only the lesion itself is exposed to the beam which is trained on the cut-out part of the mask. The beauty of radiotherapy is that basal cell carcinoma (and other cancers) do not recognize the DNA damage that the beam produces, while the healthy cells do and repair the damage, eventually winning the race. (DDR, or DNA damage response).

From what my buddy told me, fuck that shit!

He thought he was gonna get some little Asian woman doctor.

Surprise! He got some 6'5" Polish man with sausage fingers.

I don't need none of it!

4 May 2019 Wisconsin State Journal, 'Third Lab May Be Added'
'Exact Sciences Corp. hasn't finished building its second big laboratory building to process Cologuard tests for colorectal cancer but the Madison cancer diagnostics company already is planning for lab No. 3. And, in an unrelated move, Exact's stock price topped $100 per share this week for the first time.
Partners with Mayo
Meanwhile, research with the Mayo Clinic -- Exact's partner on Cologuard -- continues to move forward. The collaborators have identified biomarkers for 15 of the deadliest cancers, Conroy said, and some of the earliest results will be disclosed at an upcoming conference, including data on 'a sizable study with the Mayo Clinic' on pancreatic cancer signals in blood.....A blood test for liver cancer is expected to be the next product for Exact Sciences and Mayo.
Stock has Soared
Exact Sciences now has 2,300 employees, including 1,800 in the Madison area. At this time three years ago, in May 2016, Exact had a total of 750 employees....Last August, Exact Sciences stock hit a 12-month low point, at $47.76 a share.'

Forum List

Back