Anybody have a soda stream or other carbonator?

A long time ago I had a carbonator.

It was a neat little toy for 5 whole minuets. Then the novelty wore off and it was never used again. Just turned out to create super expensive soda that I can buy 3 liters of for 0.99 AND have it delivered to my doorstep in 12 hours.

There really was no point but that was just me. I just do not see the reasoning behind it.

A long time ago I had a carbonator.

It was a neat little toy for 5 whole minuets. Then the novelty wore off and it was never used again. Just turned out to create super expensive soda that I can buy 3 liters of for 0.99 AND have it delivered to my doorstep in 12 hours.

There really was no point but that was just me. I just do not see the reasoning behind it.
Neither one of us drink soda. I had one drink of a coke in the last 7-8 years. It's been closer to 10 years since I have drank a whole pop. And then there is sugar. Soda has between 7 - 10 teaspoons of sugar per 12 oz. That is ridiculously bad for a person.
A person who drinks 4-5 sodas a day?? That is a whole cup of sugar or more everyday! On top of the sugar they get everywhere else.
Carbonated water with bubly fruit flavoring has no added sugars. None. And no artificial sweetener either.

Neither one of us drink soda. I had one drink of a coke in the last 7-8 years. It's been closer to 10 years since I have drank a whole pop. And then there is sugar. Soda has between 7 - 10 teaspoons of sugar per 12 oz. That is ridiculously bad for a person.
A person who drinks 4-5 sodas a day?? That is a whole cup of sugar or more everyday! On top of the sugar they get everywhere else.
Carbonated water with bubly fruit flavoring has no added sugars. None. And no artificial sweetener either.
You may like one then.

I cant stand bubbly water. It is really common in Europe and the serve it everywhere if you forget to specifically ask for it without carbonation. Bleh :D
\

I did. It was one of those things you use a lot for a week, then gradually makes its way into the closet forever.

I got one Feb 3rd.
It is a keeper. Got the Sodastream One Touch. Works great.
We use Bubly brand flavoring as it has no sugar. and then put in fruit to sweeten it along with just a few drops of Mio...which is awful on it's own... but just a few drops of it mixed with Bubly works great.
We both drink it everyday now.

Update....
Forget the flavors.
Bonzi got the idea of simply putting in fruit juices in with the water. Taste great! And 1/10th the cost of flavors.
Our favorite is Cran-Raspberry, about 3/4 water and 1/4 juice.

Forum List

Back