Any way to change our user names?

I love Tull, seen them in concert in NY or NJ, forget. But never got to see Zep. The closest I got, and I was reaaaally close, was a Honeydrippers concert at MSG. We had side-view seats, first row, right over the doors to the clubhouse. So Robert Plant's singing, and later in the concert I look down and Jimmy Page is below us waiting to be announced! We're all screaming JIMMY!!!! He could have reached up and shook our hands, we were that close! He wouldn't look, so we started throwing popcorn and mild duds at him! (we were young) And next thing, Plant announces one of his greatest friends is coming up on the stage, and Jimmy runs up, and they play a few Zep songs! He probably had mild duds and popcorn coming out of his hair as he played. :)

I'm gunna change my handle.....Tell me what you think

Smells Like Tuna

Inglorious Bastard

Stinky McPeckerson

Barnabas Collins

Which one?

Smells Like Tuna

Inglorious Bastard

Stinky McPeckerson

Barnabas Collins

Which one?
Nah... don't do it. You look great as you are Sloopy!

Anything else is kinda like hollywood stars doing a facelift. You only change names if you have to. :)

Smells Like Tuna

Inglorious Bastard

Stinky McPeckerson

Barnabas Collins

Which one?

Change it to one so everyone will still recognise you....

like....

Dom Sheets

Last edited:
Dang, why would anyone want to change their original name? I wish I could have my original name! You picked your name, and if it's an original name, you should keep it. That's part of you! Trust me, you'll miss it!

Keep it Sloopy, it's original. You'll be sorry if you don't. Plus, someone's gonna steal it and pretend to be you.

Forum List

Back