Any VR owners here? First ever LIVE rock festival in VR with dozens of bands.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Dunno how many of you have VR but I'm gonna check this out. I've done everything from sky diving to horror video games but this will be a first.
2 day festival 12 hours per day with dozens of bands.
I checked out a few music videos of some of the bands and some of the music was pretty good. Band Maid plays on Sunday and that's why I'm gonna buy a ticket and check it out. Live concert, in my living room, in VR....
Could be very cool or a big ole bust lol

• Banned
Same but lately I just haven't bothered with it. This might change that.
Same. Mine actually messed up and i just got the new one 2 weeks ago. I set it up 3 days ago. Lol
Do you ever watch the free movies they do?
I watched 1 movie ages ago but I don't remember which one. The most I've done lately was Half Life Alyx and Beat Saber

Waiting for Peter Gabriel's 3d concert to be formated to VR.
When playing hockey, I was always the goalie, so I like The VR Game "Goalienator", finally got it to work, except my space is limited so it's hard to cover post to post and know where the post to post of the net is. Seems shots go outside your reach and posts, but still hit the back of the net.

I haven't had a video recorder in a long time. I wasn't aware they were still making things that could be played in those.

The horror video games are way cooler in VR. It's still a relatively new technology as well. That stuff is going to be really scary some day.

Forum List

Back