any respect for SPLC I ever had

It is party and parcel of the subversive language and ideology. It will be much easier for the left wing to attack with boards with nails if they know that their adversary is unarmed.

I repeat this, out of this whole mess we should now know for a fact that there are no fringe groups in the democrat camp. No alt-left or otherwise. They are unified as one large mass of a dangerous group of subversives.

I repeat this, out of this whole mess we should now know for a fact that there are no fringe groups in the democrat camp. No alt-left or otherwise. They are unified as one large mass of a dangerous group of subversives.

I understand they're posing as Nazis from Ohio using vehicular homicide too.

I mean as long as we're talking about "subversive language" an' alll....

just vanished.

Charlottesville Shows That States Must Amend Their Open-Carry Laws | HuffPost

"Charlottesville Shows That States Must Amend Their Open-Carry Laws"

Open carry caused the violence in Charlottesville?

I dont' remember anyone being shot, clubbed with a gun barrel, or any other violence.

does anyone else?​

uh HUH So gun fetishism is more important to you than people getting killed by terrorists. Good to know.

Is that supposed to make sense?

PIGS! In a blanket!!!...and so on and so forth...

And if those guys are what the left invented a name, alt-right, they certainly are not mainstream right.

Very unlike the unhinged left, which are monotonous in their subversive nature.

Forum List

Back