Any predictions for tomorrow's elections?

nuevo-Communista incarnation of the Democratic Party

Is Trump an avid "lover"of Putin?
is Putin the embodiment of all that is fucked up in a communist regime?
Isn't communism more than just an economic policy but a POLITICAL one?

THERE's your answer as to WHO is "nuevo communista".........LOL

No, Trump shows no signs of loving Putin. He merely considered him a more effective leader than he did Smilin' Barry.

Putin has totalitarian goals, like our Democrats, but is less influenced by Communism.

Who comes out on top overall both locally & nationally?

If I had to put money on it I would say the GOP comes out ahead. I think the public is Russia weary and the left are still pushing identity politics. The very thing that has wrecked them nationally for several years now.
This thread didn't age well.
But hey. At least Trumpkins rated it "agree". LOL.

If I had to put money on it I would say the GOP comes out ahead. I think the public is Russia weary and the left are still pushing identity politics. The very thing that has wrecked them nationally for several years now.
This thread didn't age well.
But hey. At least Trumpkins rated it "agree". LOL.
???

Sad day today, Grampa?

Gop wins VA because the dems still havn't figured out that it pisses people off when there are sanctuary cities and half the kids in Med Schools that taxpayer subsidize are citizens of Asian countries, and nobody likes thugs who commit violent crimes.
So GOP wins VA because of white grievance? :laugh:

GOP only wins VA tomorrow if NoVa vanishes into another dimension.

The Democratic candidate, Northam, has done nothing to excite the Progressives to vote for him...y'all made a mistake when you picked him.

Who all did what?

Gop wins VA because the dems still havn't figured out that it pisses people off when there are sanctuary cities and half the kids in Med Schools that taxpayer subsidize are citizens of Asian countries, and nobody likes thugs who commit violent crimes.

Democrats win VA because the RW propaganda machine is not the arbiter of what is really important to real America.

I was wrong. I'm glad. And not to deflect from being wrong. But if this article is correct, I was wrong because the dems refused to attack one another, and stuck to an issues oriented campaign that, while NOT about Bernie populism and free shit for everyone, did stay with law and order, clean air and water and healthcare. And I don't think Northam apologized for continuing to push for voting rights for former felons.

And surrogates responded directly to Trumpstyle racist ads with direct attacks of their own.

The Democratic Circular Firing Squad Dodges a Bullet

Democrats win VA because the RW propaganda machine is not the arbiter of what is really important to real America.

Democrats won in Virginia because the Democrat immigrants the last 30 years or so are turning it into Maryland.

Democrats won in Virginia because the Democrat immigrants the last 30 years or so are turning it into Maryland.
The Klan needs to hold more rallies because reportedly there are some really good people showing up

Forum List

Back