Any other car nuts here?

maybelooking

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2021
If you are a car guy/gal you simply must know about "bringatrailer.com"

some of the coolest rides you will ever see end up on this auction site. Right now there is a 208 mile (yes you read that right) Lexus LF-A. They only made 500 of these super cars and they have become some of the most sought after rides in existence.

Current bidding 695K.

The exhaust note of these cars is as close to an F1 you will find on the street. The choice few who have driven or ridden in one claim that Ferrari could only hope to build something this amazing. (I know, hard to believe)

Mine
1956Pontiax2.jpg

some of the coolest rides you will ever see end up on this auction site. Right now there is a 208 mile (yes you read that right) Lexus LF-A. They only made 500 of these super cars and they have become some of the most sought after rides in existence.

Current bidding 695K.

The exhaust note of these cars is as close to an F1 you will find on the street. The choice few who have driven or ridden in one claim that Ferrari could only hope to build something this amazing. (I know, hard to believe)

Little outta my price range.

As with all collectibles, it has come to the "bigger fool" stage of its existence. One buys it for a foolish price, then hopes that in the future when one wants to sell it off (or one's heirs want to sell it off), there will be an even bigger fool willing to pay even more for it than the current purchase price.

But of course, it was and is a marvelous car - a showpiece for Toyota's capabilities.

Current bidding 695K.

Cool site but my God cars are soo overpriced right now.

I just sold one to a DEALER for more than new sticker.

Something is wrong.

Im an absolute car maniac.

Im 51 and have owned in the neighborhood (I lost count) of 25 sports cars. Many mustangs, camaros and now corvettes. Oh yeah, and a Dodge SRT10 truck at one time.

My dream car (one that is actually within the realm of possibility for me to own) is a Corvette C6 ZR1. Im probably 5 or so years away from making that a reality.

My dream car OUT OF THE REALM of possibility is not just one car. There are too many to list.

Cool site but my God cars are soo overpriced right now.

I just sold one to a DEALER for more than new sticker.

Something is wrong.
yes they are.

My dream ZR1 could be had for 60k before the pandemic. Now they are closer to 80k

I hope my timing in a few years is good and they are back down where I want them to be.

yes they are.

My dream ZR1 could be had for 60k before the pandemic. Now they are closer to 80k

I hope my timing in a few years is good and they are back down where I want them to be.
Dude! Good taste...mine too...or a McLaren...ANY McLaren.

Yeah...we shall see.

Dude! Good taste...mine too...or a McLaren...ANY McLaren.

Yeah...we shall see.
I had a C6 Z06 a few years ago. Sold it because I was being financially responsible and the car note just made me ill. It was wicked fast.
I will pay cash for the ZR1 when the time comes. For now, my little twin turbo C5 will have to suffice.

I had a C6 Z06 a few years ago. Sold it because I was being financially responsible and the car note just made me ill. It was wicked fast.
I will pay cash for the ZR1 when the time comes. For now, my little twin turbo C5 will have to suffice.
Nice...twin turbo C5.

You had that on a dyno?

What is that putting to the wheels?

I bet that thing runs.

Nice...twin turbo C5.

You had that on a dyno?

What is that putting to the wheels?

I bet that thing runs.
Yeah since the internals are still stock I kept the boost at 7lbs so its only making 550ish to the rear wheels. Its fun, fast, and dependable. I hate breaking stuff and having to work on one all the time!!!! (and best of all its paid for)

I've been accused of being a car guy on occasion. Bikes, too...

48019224571_03f4eb1387_o.jpg
50181091162_cb060e2ced_o.jpg

48013628166_63cc66b340_o.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah since the internals are still stock I kept the boost at 7lbs so its only making 550ish to the rear wheels. Its fun, fast, and dependable. I hate breaking stuff and having to work on one all the time!!!! (and best of all its paid for)
Yeah those Chevy powerplants are great. LS1 or LS6?
In British racing green too.

Nice

I love the orange ones the same shade as their F1 team.

SHWIIIING!

Forum List

Back