Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I do enjoy his podcasts on youtube

He was the former underboss of the infamous Gambino crime family in NYC

He was the man who plotted and killed Big Paulie in 85 at Sparks Steakhosue

I dont like him. Mike Franzese on the other hand is pretty awesome.

A fan of that guy? He doesn't seem too remorseful but who am I to judge. Some men find God and become better people. Has he? Franzese found God and I've seen his youtube channel a couple of times. He seems more genuine and completely reformed from a life, like many bad guys, he was just thrown into. The guys story is pretty interesting as he could have been a doctor (I once dreamed the same long .ago, even studied the MCAT). Sammy? Not my kind of guy, tough to look past that to be objective...

Last edited:
A fan of that guy? He doesn't seem too remorseful but who am I to judge. Some men find God and become better people. Has he? Franzesee found God and I've seen his youtube channel a couple of times. He seems genuine and completely reformed from a life, like many.bad.guys, he was just thrown into.. The guys story is pretty interesting as he could have been a doctor (I once dreamed the same long .ago, even studied the MCAT).

He said he was following orders and it was not personal.

A few he killed were his best friends who become drug addicts

Most of his murders were for the family and were bad people . Also it was like way back in the 70s and 80s.
Geez you hold a grudge

Yeah, murder is murder and that doesn't get forgiven this side of the grave...

A fan of that guy? He doesn't seem too remorseful but who am I to judge. Some men find God and become better people. Has he? Franzesee found God and I've seen his youtube channel a couple of times. He seems genuine and completely reformed from a life, like many.bad.guys, he was just thrown into.. The guys story is pretty interesting as he could have been a doctor (I once dreamed the same long .ago, even studied the MCAT).

Franzesee didn't commit torture and murder......

Yeah, murder is murder and that doesn't get forgiven this side of the grave...
well geezzz GEEZ.

IF you dont follow orders then they kill you.

You cannot say no I dont feel like it lol
geez

Precisely my point. Nor did he rat out others to save his own skin. I know agencies have to hold their noses and do what they have to do, but man...

I have to say I am suspicious of Franzesee...... he was a criminal, and his "conversion," seems a bit convenient....

I have to say I am suspicious of Franzesee...... he was a criminal, and his "conversion," seems a bit convenient....
This is true. Except, he speaks in a way tha has me believe he is in an honest place. Decided "f it, I will just call it as I see it". Maybe he helped the Feds but I doubt it or he'd have been targetted long ago. He is too high profile to hide for this long.

This is true. Except, he speaks in a way tha has me believe he is in an honest place. Decided "f it, I will just call it as I see it". Maybe he helped the Feds but I doubt it or he'd have been targetted long ago. He is too high profile to hide for this long.

Michael is an GREAT MAN. He is very high IQ, mentally stable, polite , good leader

Sammy is more of a street thug guy.

Both are cool but yes I rather hang out with MF lol

well geezzz GEEZ.

IF you dont follow orders then they kill you.

You cannot say no I dont feel like it lol
geez
I dont like him, but that doesnt mean he isnt interesting and worth listening to. He might be a pyschopath murderer, but lets face it, he has some great stories. :dunno:

Forum List

Back