Any cat experts?? Help me!

Any cat experts?? Help me!.
Simmer in 50% chicken stock and 50% coconut milk with garlic, ginger, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves and thai chilies (dice chilies for more intense flavor) for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and add 1/4 cup fish sauce and 1/4 cup lime juice. Toss in sliced tomatoes then garnish with cilantro and serve.

no liberals are better bait, but leave them whole let the sharks make chum out of them it's fun to hear them scream and thrash around.

If you take a good knife and gut them before you throw them in the intestines tend to attract more sharks.:cool:

Especially the ones that like throwing cats to the sharks.

Good thing I'm not a liberal that enjoys feeding cats to sharks then.

What happens to conservatives that like to feed cats to sharks? I fit more in that category.

Well then it doesn't apply to you then does it....Mr. Overly Defensive.

Conservatives get a pass. The Libs do it so why can't we.

If you take a good knife and gut them before you throw them in the intestines tend to attract more sharks.:cool:

Especially the ones that like throwing cats to the sharks.

What happens to conservatives that like to feed cats to sharks? I fit more in that category.

Not overly defensive. Overly accurate

:cool:

Not overly defensive. Overly accurate

:cool:

Overly Defensive because it was a joke.

I know what you are. No need to turn this into another pissing contest.

Last edited:
I keep checking my cat for gills because she loves water.

Flush the toilet....start the shower...pour water in her dish and she comes running.

She's not thirsty....she just likes playing with it.

I have two cats. George who is a big black furry one, and Fred, who is a smaller grey and white one.

What is interesting is that they both have real distinct personalities.

Both are very pathetic and lovable in their own ways.

George brings us presents (plastic bags and bills) from the downstairs to our upstairs bedroom.

I have two cats. George who is a big black furry one, and Fred, who is a smaller grey and white one.

What is interesting is that they both have real distinct personalities.

Both are very pathetic and lovable in their own ways.

George brings us presents (plastic bags and bills) from the downstairs to our upstairs bedroom.

That is too funny!

I once had a cat that would carry things. He had a fetish for potholders - he'd dig them out of the clean laundry, carry them around, drop them in the waterbowl and then, take them soaking wet, up to the bedroom to leave on the bed. Cats have a sense of humor! :)

I have a few cats but before I give you any advice, I need to know if this cat is left leaning or right leaning. :)

I have kind of inherited a cat. She's "owned" (in as much as any cat is "owned") by my neighbour who is terminally ill in hospital. I promised I would take care of said cat - who is adorable - but I know next to nothing about cats.

So, can cats be bulemic? Because every time she eats, she's sick. She seems fine and dandy otherwise. Can you overfeed a cat?

I'll take her to the vets if necessary - I don't mind stumping up some cash to care for her - but I'd rather know if it's something I'm doing wrong. I haven't changed her catfood or anything so I don't what I can do. I like her so I want to make sure she's ok.

Without going through the entire thread (because I'm extremely lazy), can you give us an update???

I have kind of inherited a cat. She's "owned" (in as much as any cat is "owned") by my neighbour who is terminally ill in hospital. I promised I would take care of said cat - who is adorable - but I know next to nothing about cats.

So, can cats be bulemic? Because every time she eats, she's sick. She seems fine and dandy otherwise. Can you overfeed a cat?

I'll take her to the vets if necessary - I don't mind stumping up some cash to care for her - but I'd rather know if it's something I'm doing wrong. I haven't changed her catfood or anything so I don't what I can do. I like her so I want to make sure she's ok.

:( Oh yes indeed you can over feed a cat to the point that they can nolonger hold anything down, and their tummies swellup and their bowels begin to back up. Then they may also be checked for Feline Diabetes, or Feline digestive problems. What breed of cat is it? Russian Blues can have a very fragile digestive system, enough to get Feline Diabetes. You need to avoid high grease contents in the food,spicy foods, nuts and Chocolate, that can cause their system to shut down, have major poopies!!! and dehydration, I am a Vet Tech, so i care for the cuddly creatures. I would take that little kitty to a vet quick like. How is is your kitty?

Without going through the entire thread (because I'm extremely lazy), can you give us an update???
The cat still barfs.
It's a female cat, big surprise.

The cat still barfs.
It's a female cat, big surprise.

:neutral: I will be glad to find you a link, to the Animal care program, in the ASPCA.It's ASPCA: The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals

Cats puke if they eat to fast or dislike what they have eaten you will have to find something it likes with holding food for a day doesnt hurt and improves its POV.

Forum List

Back