ANTIFA to incite violence in Boston next week

You side with the above marxists. YOu are the bad guy here.

your posts are filled with assumptions and lies... WGAF what you think of me personally? not me.

Are you saying that I misunderstood your post and that you DO NOT support these vile brownshirts?

MlkkWxdYoDUKgps-800x450-noPad.jpg

You side with the above marxists. YOu are the bad guy here.

your posts are filled with assumptions and lies... WGAF what you think of me personally? not me.

my posts on OWS, BLM, and violent tactics in general, are on this forum over the years, if you care to be honest, but you've proven long ago to be a shameless liar, Correll :eusa_liar:

I was basing my post on your words in your post.

As to your past words, you lefties mostly blur together as a mindless hive. Few of you stand out.

No offense meant.

If you want the mayor to do his job and prevent the riot tomorrow, then what is your complaint?

Where you agreeing with me, and I misunderstood your words?

we fought wars against these scum, but keep making excuses with your ANTI FASCIST scapegoat tactics.

like a bunch of petty children "but he did it too" :crybaby: "but he did it first" :crybaby: "bbbbut free speech" :eusa_liar:

rethuglicans should learn the meaning of false equivalence and stop insulting our veterans. :blahblah:

White supremacists cheer Trump’s response to Charlottesville violence

The 82nd Airborne Division fought several campaigns against Nazi Germany during World War II. So after a man in a hat bearing the elite Army paratrooper unit’s insignia was pictured throwing a Ku Klux Klan salute (which resembles and is sometimes mistaken for a Nazi salute) during the weekend’s Charlottesville protests, the division delivered a pointed message.

White Supremacist In Charlottesville Wearing 82nd Airborne Hat Gets Called Out... By 82nd Airborne

Are you leftist so gawd dam stupid you can' t tell how you accuse the wrong side as being exactly what you all are.

This is you LEFTIST DEMOCRATIC TRUMP hating scum honey ...

These ANTIFA HATE TRUMP
THEY HATE AMERICA
THEY HATE YOU
THEY HATE EVERYTHING THIS COUNTRY IS
THEY VOTED FOR HILLARY CLINTON
THAT IS ANTIFA FOOL
AND YOU ARE PART OF THEM

Forum List

Back