Antifa & the Alt-right, two sides of the same coin.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

I have floundered around often wondering what the two above named groups actually stand for. This video gave me a good chunk of information on both and it's quite clear to me that they are both a threat to the American way of life and the ideals it was founded on.

I have floundered around often wondering what the two above named groups actually stand for. This video gave me a good chunk of information on both and it's quite clear to me that they are both a threat to the American way of life and the ideals it was founded on.

A couple of anti-American, delusional and absurd groups. Both of them can go fly a kite as far as I am concerned, and the average America has far greater concerns than some attention seekers and nutjobs.

As I said, next time get the National Guard involved and video the encounters so noone can claim that the guards were heavy handed. If people want to voice their opinions, no matter how much we disagree or shake are head at their views; they need to do so peacefully and without engaging in crime.

• Banned
I've been sticking my head in the sand just hoping this shit was a short fad but it's clear to me that these two groups are going to cause a lot of problems.

Forum List

Back