Antifa Pours Concrete On RR Tracks Trying To Derail Train Carrying Fracking Equipment

Sooo lefties, remember how I was saying months ago that these ANTIFA fucks will kill you too and that they are not your friends...

• Banned
I seem to remember German saboteurs during WWII who landed on the East Coast in a submarine; all but one were executed in short order. The one who turned himself and the others "in" wasn't executed as well as I recall.

Thanks for the resource. I've been wondering who the hell, "stickman" is. :badgrin:

This action was done to disrupt the movement of trains carrying proppants used in natural gas fracturing.

In other words they did it to hurt America. That makes Antifa now a full fledged terrorist organization.

This is the letter from Antifa.
Olympia, WA: Train Tracks Sabotaged To Stop Fracking Equipment - IT'S GOING DOWN
We have to find a way to get Trump and better yet Sessions's ear about antifa...for some reason they don't seem to know squat about them.

This action was done to disrupt the movement of trains carrying proppants used in natural gas fracturing.

In other words they did it to hurt America. That makes Antifa now a full fledged terrorist organization.

Olympia, WA: Train Tracks Sabotaged To Stop Fracking Equipment - IT'S GOING DOWN

Every member of Antifa is a legitimate target for extra judicial execution, there will be no negotiation and no quarter, we will pave the streets with their broken and bloodied corpses.

Every member of Antifa is a legitimate target for extra judicial execution, there will be no negotiation and no quarter, we will pave the streets with their broken and bloodied corpses.
I hope so. I'm all the way down.

No they did It to stop fracking equip to move in, and they warned they did it.

So that somehow makes it okay?

send em the bill, crime admitted prosecute em too
George Soros can afford to pay the bill.......no problem.
Antifa is the West's ISIS.
It shouldn't surprise anyone if some day a group of American Patriots circled a few hundred of these American ISIS traitors and 'something bad' happened to the Antifa-ISIS thugs.

Forum List

Back