Antifa is a myth or an idea

Until they come to your house and after your family that is.

Reportedly is not evidentiary, probative or believable. This Senator has already expressed a desire to reject the 12th Amendment proving he is anti-democratic and not worthy to be accepted as a US Senator. Thus he is dishonest and cannot be believed of the allegations in this thread.
I don't think he rejects the 12th Amendment. I think he wants the 12th to apply.

So, let's do it. The 12th applies. Deal?

Reportedly is not evidentiary, probative or believable. This Senator has already expressed a desire to reject the 12th Amendment proving he is anti-democratic and not worthy to be accepted as a US Senator. Thus he is dishonest and cannot be believed of the allegations in this thread.
Thank you for ignoring the 2nd link. Doesn't fit your narrative it seems.

My comment is spot on, the headline in your first link is clear. The second link is absurd, it's at best an op-ed lacking any facts about liberals which are probative. I'm a liberal, and I oppose fascism. And Trumpism in America is as close to fascism as anytime since 1940. Learn some history, and don't try to rewrite it.
You are no fucking liberal. Not even close.

You are a commie fuck twinkle-toed cocksucker.

My comment is spot on, the headline in your first link is clear. The second link is absurd, it's at best an op-ed lacking any facts about liberals which are probative. I'm a liberal, and I oppose fascism. And Trumpism in America is as close to fascism as anytime since 1940. Learn some history, and don't try to rewrite it.
Nope. You're wrong on both counts. I ran into them personally. You calling me a liar?

Yep. I do, you have no proof that you ran into who, personally.
I do. I went for lunch there the next day not knowing any of this and they tried to prevent me from entering.

What did you say or do to be offended by the restaruant? Did you try to enter without a mask? Or did you say something stupid, as you do when you write posts on this political message board? BTW, the private sector has the right to refuse entry into an private business, ever see the sign, "no shirt, no shoes"?

As for those who you claim without evidence that free speech advocates caused you to miss lunch, I'm fairly certain you would be not be welcome for something you said or did, even if your claim is true, which is not something you've been known for. In fact you are as welcome here IMO as a turd in a punch bowl.

LOL, you are a cowardly asshole, using fighting words by hiding behind you keyboard. Pitiful.

The masked brown shirts are for real. They are the Dim’s radical wing storm troopers. History has a way of repeating itself and this generation is going to get a front row seat.

Opinions of this sort are not credible. They are nothing more than echoes of Trump&Co., and we all should know that honesty is not a part of Trumpism.

If anything, Antifa is composed of anarchists and agent provocateurs without portfolio. The same cannot be stated about the neo fascists / white supremacists.
Wrong antifa is composed of communists

They are weak college kids who oppose the first amendment and all forms of individual freedom

LOL, you are a cowardly asshole, using fighting words by hiding behind you keyboard. Pitiful.
With all due respect, in a real fight (just for kicks and giggles) I would take him over you. Easily.

The masked brown shirts are for real. They are the Dim’s radical wing storm troopers. History has a way of repeating itself and this generation is going to get a front row seat.

Opinions of this sort are not credible. They are nothing more than echoes of Trump&Co., and we all should know that honesty is not a part of Trumpism.

If anything, Antifa is composed of anarchists and agent provocateurs without portfolio. The same cannot be stated about the neo fascists / white supremacists.

They are weak college kids who oppose the first amendment and all forms of individual freedom

Once again, and opinion without evidence. BTW, the RED SCARE passed away into the garbage can of history in the 20th Century.

With all due respect, in a real fight (just for kicks and giggles) I would take him over you. Easily.

Yeah? Another opinion without facts.

Yeah? Another opinion without facts.
Opinion would no longer be an opinion if it were supported by facts. LOL. It would be a factual statement.

Once again, and opinion without evidence. BTW, the RED SCARE passed away into the garbage can of history in the 20th Century.
No it is not opinion it is fact and it is based on what antifa openly expresses.

They are overwhelmingly white privileged college kids and pussies.

The evideence is their own ADMISSIONS.

You are out of touch with history and reality

No it is not opinion it is fact and it is based on what antifa openly expresses.

I'm well grounded in reality, maybe you need to convince me that I'm out of touch with these statements:

and.

Once again, an opinion without evidence. BTW, the RED SCARE passed away into the garbage can of history in the 20th Century.

I'm well grounded in reality, maybe you need to convince me that I'm out of touch with these statements:

and.

Once again, an opinion without evidence. BTW, the RED SCARE passed away into the garbage can of history in the 20th Century.
Yes you are out of touch with reality.

Antifa openly acknowledges that They are primarily communist

This has nothing to do with a red scare

Forum List

Back