ANTIFA hate crime: vandalized Polish Church daycare.

Yeah, Gefilte Fishy.

We all know who are the biggest Liberals, ANTIFA & haters of Polish people.
Your posts seem happy and proud Auswich was in Poland.

The first victims of Auschwitz were Polish POWs captured by Nazi Germany.

Yeah, Gefilte Fishy.

Too bad you weren't one of them.

Yeah, Gefilte Fishy.

Too bad you weren't one of them.

Oh, so now Auschwitz is a good thing when Polish people die.

You couldn't make this crap up.

Typical Liberal hater of White people.

None of this nonsense has anything to do with "hating white people." This is a farce intended to compel people of Caucasian descent to march behind some "white supremacy" Hitlerite banner, which is indecent, and embrace racism and religious bigotry. The people behind this are evil and people of Caucasian descent have every right to oppose it.

Most of us are not members of any organization, and if they are, these organizations are non-violent. I don't know how many people are out there who actually cover their faces and participate in violence or vandalism, but most Caucasians are not with them. I understand that "antifa" is a loosely-connected series of local groups with no central organization, and I doubt their numbers are that large.

The Neo-Nazis who attempt to establish fascism betray their heritage, the values of the American nation that took their ancestors in, and the values of the Christian religion. I wish my uncles Jack, Skip, and Vic could rise from their graves and deal with these traitors. They were all raised in a Polish-speaking household and grew up to go into combat against the Nazis. I think that Jack, especially, would know how to deal with them. He had forearms like trees, and he drove a tank at Anzio.

None of this nonsense has anything to do with "hating white people." This is a farce intended to compel people of Caucasian descent to march behind some "white supremacy" Hitlerite banner, which is indecent, and embrace racism and religious bigotry. The people behind this are evil and people of Caucasian descent have every right to oppose it.

Most of us are not members of any organization, and if they are, these organizations are non-violent. I don't know how many people are out there who actually cover their faces and participate in violence or vandalism, but most Caucasians are not with them. I understand that "antifa" is a loosely-connected series of local groups with no central organization, and I doubt their numbers are that large.

The Neo-Nazis who attempt to establish fascism betray their heritage, the values of the American nation that took their ancestors in, and the values of the Christian religion. I wish my uncles Jack, Skip, and Vic could rise from their graves and deal with these traitors. They were all raised in a Polish-speaking household and grew up to go into combat against the Nazis. I think that Jack, especially, would know how to deal with them. He had forearms like trees, and he drove a tank at Anzio.

Oh my goodness, you're hating Nazis for what ANTIFA did?

Too funny.

Too funny.

What this "Antifa" has done, if much, is no where near what the anti-American Neo-Nazi scum is trying to do to this country.

But then again, you are the jerk who runs around comparing people's noses. How stupid is that, not to mention an adoption of Nazi propaganda aimed at hurting other people who have done nothing to you. And you are trying to lay this on the Polish people to taint the reputation of Americans of Polish extraction. You should be ashamed of your betrayal of all of us, Polish and otherwise. Please try to grow up.

Too funny.

What this "Antifa" has done, if much, is no where near what the anti-American Neo-Nazi scum is trying to do to this country.

But then again, you are the jerk who runs around comparing people's noses. How stupid is that, not to mention an adoption of Nazi propaganda aimed at hurting other people who have done nothing to you. And you are trying to lay this on the Polish people to taint the reputation of Americans of Polish extraction. You should be ashamed of your betrayal of all of us, Polish and otherwise. Please try to grow up.

If anybody who's similar to Nazis, or models some of their ideals of Nazis, are somehow Neo-Nazis.

Then clearly it's fair to label ANTIFA as Neo-Bolsheviks, considering they tend to rival the ideals of Bolsheviks, and or model some ideals off of Bolsheviks.

The thing is Communists killed more than Nazis.

As for the modern threat to "White people" including "Polish people" it's Multicultural Immigrant Diversity, which seeks to replace, blend & eradicate the unique White peoples of this World, including Polish people.

Of course, you don't have the intelligence enough to grasp it, you're a mega-simpleton at best.

Too funny.

If anybody who's similar to Nazis, or models some of their ideals of Nazis, are somehow Neo-Nazis.

Then clearly it's fair to label ANTIFA as Neo-Bolsheviks, considering they tend to rival the ideals of Bolsheviks, and or model some ideals off of Bolsheviks.

The thing is Communists killed more than Nazis.

As for the modern threat to "White people" including "Polish people" it's Multicultural Immigrant Diversity, which seeks to replace, blend & eradicate the unique White peoples of this World, including Polish people.

Of course, you don't have the intelligence enough to grasp it, you're a mega-simpleton at best.
Nobody seeks to "eradicate" anyone, including Polish people. People exist as how they were born, Mr. Nosy. There is no element of competition. Have as many babies as you like if you can find a woman to agree with you. Nobody is stopping you. I'm sure that people of other backgrounds are not motivated to have children just so they can screw other people over. This is just nuts.

BTW: My intelligence is just fine. Your's, I'm not so sure. Again. Stop insulting the Polish and Polish-American heritage, and grow up.

Forum List

Back