ANTIFA bomb maker arrested.

If you find yourself agreeing with someone who planted a bomb in a park, you are on the wrong side and you might need to blow yourself up for the good of the planet.

Fucking dipshit Progs.

We had a guy here in SoCal years ago whose entire house was a hoarding bomb maker's dream....he had no political leanings, he was just mentally ill. After he was arrested and put away, they had to burn the house down because it was so loaded with bomb making materials etc. it was not safe to try to clean it out.

I don't understand why righties would be upset about this . It's just bombing a statue .

The guy the monument is for did much worse (killed US troops) and you love him .
Are you a member or supporter of Antifa?

No, they are a democrat who lives vicariously through the exploits of white rich kids.
I was referring about Timmy himself. He's apologetic when it comes to Antifa.

No, just having fun pointing out the rights hypocrisy.

This guy is just violently fighting back against an oppressive government. Like the confederates up in these monuments.

Irony bitches !
Did you know that most of the Confederate monuments and statues were funded by the Federal government as an form of reunification with southerners? In other words, the North payed for them in good gesture.

Does that asshole know that many African Americans want to keep the statues?

You've got to love white Progs who are offended on behalf of Unoffended blacks. That shit is hilarious,

Last edited:
We had a guy here in SoCal years ago whose entire house was a hoarding bomb maker's dream....he had no political leanings, he was just mentally ill. After he was arrested and put away, they had to burn the house down because it was so loaded with bomb making materials etc. it was not safe to try to clean it out.

This guy could be naught but a spoiled rich kid. But the cause inspired him. Just keep digging. Lots to it and it's bad. Still support the idea, but hold them accountable for their rhetoric and the loony fucks they inspire.

Now we know that every single person who considers themselves ANTIFA sympathizers also support bombing parks.

Now we know why they are always wearing masks. They are common criminals and should be dealt with as such.

...and the mayor of Charlottesville and the governor of Virginia killed that girl by inciting a riots. Evil Prog pieces of shit.

I was waiting. ANTIFA in this town is all hush, hush. You see the reasoning behind the "no leader " stuff? In all honesty, this happened Saturday. None have the balls to commen because when they did hit the links they learn this guy has a history of making bombs. It's sounding like he got an easy sentence and let off early because he is a rich white boy. No leftard will respond because to do so would admit support for he kids actions. Shows the cowardly nature of the left.

Houston man charged with trying to plant bomb at Confederate statue in Hermann Park

I don't understand why righties would be upset about this . It's just bombing a statue .

The guy the monument is for did much worse (killed US troops) and you love him .

No, they are a democrat who lives vicariously through the exploits of white rich kids.

This guy is just violently fighting back against an oppressive government. Like the confederates up in these monuments.

Irony bitches !

You're sick in the head.

Irony bitches !

You're sick in the head.

Hey, you been following this? Wonder why they are being so quiet?

Irony bitches !

You're sick in the head.

Even liberals will have a hard time spinning this one,as evidenced by Timmy's pathetic attempt at moral equivalency.

I just dont see how these people cant be labeled a terrorist group.

Irony bitches !

You're sick in the head.

Even liberals will have a hard time spinning this one,as evidenced by Timmy's pathetic attempt at moral equivalency.

I just dont see how these people cant be labeled a terrorist group.

That, and the silence. Imagine if this was a dude from storm from. They would have called out the national guard and Trump and his kids would have been lynched from the whitehouse flagpole.

Yet every one is going on about TRUMP! Had a story broke about an ISIS guy who was busted in the past for bomb making it would have sent us back to the color coded terriorist alert. But since he is a rich white kid (avrage democrat) he gets no mention. This guy was hard core. Definite bomb maker wannabe. He is typical of ANTIFA and where they would like to head. Must be a big case to, no one is talking about it. Just odd.

Let Bob Mueller arrest the bomb dropper in the White House first, and that will take care of the Antifa problem.
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Yet every one is going on about TRUMP! Had a story broke about an ISIS guy who was busted in the past for bomb making it would have sent us back to the color coded terriorist alert. But since he is a rich white kid (avrage democrat) he gets no mention. This guy was hard core. Definite bomb maker wannabe. He is typical of ANTIFA and where they would like to head. Must be a big case to, no one is talking about it. Just odd.

Let Bob Mueller arrest the bomb dropper in the White House first, and that will take care of the Antifa problem.

Yet a another pathetic excuse.

Here is the thing, this dude was off probation about a year before he was caught making bombs again, or as his Lawyer puts it, playing with his chemistry set. Evidence abounds judging from all the hubbub. Trump did nit try to assassinate someone's kids. Your ANTIFA operative did. No comparison, you are wrong.

You just know the lefties are gonna want a link. So I'll go ahead and ask ya for one.....LOL

I was waiting. ANTIFA in this town is all hush, hush. You see the reasoning behind the "no leader " stuff? In all honesty, this happened Saturday. None have the balls to commen because when they did hit the links they learn this guy has a history of making bombs. It's sounding like he got an easy sentence and let off early because he is a rich white boy. No leftard will respond because to do so would admit support for he kids actions. Shows the cowardly nature of the left.

Houston man charged with trying to plant bomb at Confederate statue in Hermann Park

ANTIFA bomb maker arrested

No mention of Antifa or any group in your link.

Every group seems to have its crazies, this is what extremism brings.

I understand the intent of antifa, however it is turning into another violent group. We need real peacemakers, not a bunch on nuts that claim they are and then act differently.

I am very glad this guy was caught.....seems he's got a thing for explosives having been arrested before......did he even have a political side or just a crazy who likes to make things go boom?

ANTIFA, but who knows. They claim his actions in their mission statement. It's a weird, weird thing ANTIFA is, but the Feds are hush hush. They are always like that when they are building a case. The speculation is that they may get him to snitch, but no one has come out and said.

ANTIFA, but who knows.

Apparently you do.

You just know the lefties are gonna want a link. So I'll go ahead and ask ya for one.....LOL

No mention of Antifa or any group in your link.[/QUOT

Got it, you are a coward. Hope they don't try and bomb where your kids play to.

I am very glad this guy was caught.....seems he's got a thing for explosives having been arrested before......did he even have a political side or just a crazy who likes to make things go boom?

ANTIFA, but who knows. They claim his actions in their mission statement. It's a weird, weird thing ANTIFA is, but the Feds are hush hush. They are always like that when they are building a case. The speculation is that they may get him to snitch, but no one has come out and said.

ANTIFA, but who knows.

Apparently you do.

By your logic, Islamic terriotist bond shit just because.

Just because you like to make things go boom, that doesn't mean you're crazy.

I like blowing up an old lawnmower with tannerite as much as the next guy,but I draw the line at statues.

Forum List

Back