ANTIFA bomb maker arrested.

You just know the lefties are gonna want a link. So I'll go ahead and ask ya for one.....LOL

I was waiting. ANTIFA in this town is all hush, hush. You see the reasoning behind the "no leader " stuff? In all honesty, this happened Saturday. None have the balls to commen because when they did hit the links they learn this guy has a history of making bombs. It's sounding like he got an easy sentence and let off early because he is a rich white boy. No leftard will respond because to do so would admit support for he kids actions. Shows the cowardly nature of the left.

Houston man charged with trying to plant bomb at Confederate statue in Hermann Park

I don't understand why righties would be upset about this . It's just bombing a statue .

The guy the monument is for did much worse (killed US troops) and you love him .

Why no libtard to defend him. Only one even said it was scarey, Boddeca, hats off. Very honest of you. Don't think lil'man will get probation this time though.

You just know the lefties are gonna want a link. So I'll go ahead and ask ya for one.....LOL

I was waiting. ANTIFA in this town is all hush, hush. You see the reasoning behind the "no leader " stuff? In all honesty, this happened Saturday. None have the balls to commen because when they did hit the links they learn this guy has a history of making bombs. It's sounding like he got an easy sentence and let off early because he is a rich white boy. No leftard will respond because to do so would admit support for he kids actions. Shows the cowardly nature of the left.

Houston man charged with trying to plant bomb at Confederate statue in Hermann Park

I don't understand why righties would be upset about this . It's just bombing a statue .

The guy the monument is for did much worse (killed US troops) and you love him .

So you just said that a habitual bomb maker is justified in killing a bunch of people who likely could care less about a statue, other then the shade it provides ? I give two fucks about a guy who was alive 150 years ago.

...and was forgiven and paroled and allowed to go home.
:lol:

We will NOT forgive you proletariat commie punk-ass revolutionaries.

You forgot the best part, he got self with softly because he was a rich white kid! Ain't that something? How would it have gone had the dude been named Kalif Ahmed? Or Bubba Screws his sister from Hitchcock Texas? This would have made CNN.

Are you a member or supporter of Antifa?

No, they are a democrat who lives vicariously through the exploits of white rich kids.

No, they are a democrat who lives vicariously through the exploits of white rich kids.
I was referring about Timmy himself. He's apologetic when it comes to Antifa.

I was referring about Timmy himself.

Me to and most libs here in general.

IMG_0171.JPG

Here is the complaint.

No, just having fun pointing out the rights hypocrisy.

This guy is just violently fighting back against an oppressive government. Like the confederates up in these monuments.

Irony bitches !

This guy is just violently fighting back against an oppressive government. Like the confederates up in these monuments.

Irony bitches !

And you say hitler was bad. Say retard you get your copy of the anarchist cookbook yet? What's it say in its opening statement other then it's for information only and the author begging not to be prosecuted for writing it? He said that you DO NOT alienate the population you want to influence. Trying to kill them kind of does that. But you are on record as advocating killing kids and really, gay people to because the museum district is kind of their area. And all because why? 150 years ago!

Irony bitches !

It's not irony you twat. You should straight up fucking condemn the act like a reasonable human.

Here, look, check this out:

I am generally conservative and I absolutely comdemn any violent act by anyone else who is a conservative.

It's not tough. You don't do it because you like the violence.

I'm not sure you understand what irony means. You probably should have stayed in school.

Every Prog who doesn't condemn the bomber is only proving they support the bomber and they want bombs on every statue in every park.

Progs all love bombing parks. Every single last one of them. Sick fuckers.

Every Prog who doesn't condemn the bomber is only proving they support the bomber and they want bombs on every statue in every park.

Agreed! It's getting to the point that they should be labeled as a Hate group, and treated accordingly.

Irony bitches !

It's not irony you twat. You should straight up fucking condemn the act like a reasonable human.

Here, look, check this out:

I am generally conservative and I absolutely comdemn any violent act by anyone else who is a conservative.

It's not tough. You don't do it because you like the violence.

I'm not sure you understand what irony means. You probably should have stayed in school.

Another thing, this dude is a habitual offender.
He was on probation for making bombs before, would a black dude from the third ward gotten probation for making bombs? I'm thinking nope. So where is the outrage over white privlage here? Timmy totally can't say anything other then "150 years ago". Whata schmendrik.

Agreed! It's getting to the point that they should be labeled as a Hate group, and treated accordingly.

Terrible group, and charged with a hate crime too.

Irony bitches !
Did you know that most of the Confederate monuments and statues were funded by the Federal government as an form of reunification with southerners? In other words, the North payed for them in good gesture.

Forum List

Back