Anti white movie set to lose 10 million

Christmas with the Kranks made 118 million dollars. Go figure.

Yeah, but will the Hollyweirdos nominate it for various Oscar categories because it's so black? You know, forget the monetary losses and highlight the film's (they never say picture's) artistic and other bullshit important content.

Yeah, but will the Hollyweirdos nominate it for various Oscar categories because it's so black? You know, forget the monetary losses and highlight the film's (they never say picture's) artistic and other bullshit important content.

Bottom line, is it is a private organization, and they can decide to present awards to anybody they want. Whether you agree with their choices doesn't matter. I'm sure lots of people think you dress funny, but you get to decide how tacky you look in public. See how that works?

What a shocker. A pro black movie that deals with Slavery and was only shown in a limited amount of theaters didnt do as well as other movies like comedies or that are widely released?

That is shocking.

Bottom line, is it is a private organization, and they can decide to present awards to anybody they want. Whether you agree with their choices doesn't matter. I'm sure lots of people think you dress funny, but you get to decide how tacky you look in public. See how that works?
LOL...oh, gee now I get it.

Most of the movies in your list are a load of crap. Some are neutral about Whites at best. And look at a couple pictures made by the jewish owned movie studios. Death Wish and The Naked Prey. They starred jews. Many famous actors back then were. (And many today are) Such as Tony Curtis, Yul Brynner, Edward G Robinson, Marilyn Monroe, etc. times zillions. No doubt the ones made by the jew controlled movie studios that seemed neutral about Whites probably had some sort of anti-White subliminal message in them.

You can't have a real pro-White movie without being anti other species of human. Just as many movies are openly anti-White. Just a few of those are "The Last Samurai," "Pleasantville" and "American History X."
You can have pro-white movies without being anti anyone else.

I hope you're agreeing with me. Because indeed, you can't make a pro-dog movie unless it is anti-flea.
The only reason why you can make that analogy is because non-whites are brainwashed.

You can make an anti white movie. But you can't make an anti Jew movie. Ask Mel Gibson.

What anti jew movie did Mel Gibson try to make.
To the jews that run hollywood Passion of the Christ was anti jew because it rightfully placed blame on the jews for having christ killed. I am not even a christian but I went and saw that the day it opened SIMPLY because 1. Jews HATED it and 2. I love Mel Gibson movies.

Most of the movies in your list are a load of crap. Some are neutral about Whites at best. And look at a couple pictures made by the jewish owned movie studios. Death Wish and The Naked Prey. They starred jews. Many famous actors back then were. (And many today are) Such as Tony Curtis, Yul Brynner, Edward G Robinson, Marilyn Monroe, etc. times zillions. No doubt the ones made by the jew controlled movie studios that seemed neutral about Whites probably had some sort of anti-White subliminal message in them.

You can't have a real pro-White movie without being anti other species of human. Just as many movies are openly anti-White. Just a few of those are "The Last Samurai," "Pleasantville" and "American History X."

I hope you're agreeing with me. Because indeed, you can't make a pro-dog movie unless it is anti-flea.
The only reason why you can make that analogy is because non-whites are brainwashed.

What analogy are you speaking of. And Whites are even more brainwashed than non-whites. Because most of the brainwashing is directed at Whites.

You can make an anti white movie. But you can't make an anti Jew movie. Ask Mel Gibson.

What anti jew movie did Mel Gibson try to make.
To the jews that run hollywood Passion of the Christ was anti jew because it rightfully placed blame on the jews for having christ killed. I am not even a christian but I went and saw that the day it opened SIMPLY because 1. Jews HATED it and 2. I love Mel Gibson movies.

I never saw it. But anything that promotes Christianity also promotes Judaism. That's why the jew controlled movie studios over many decades have made zillions of movies about Jesus or Christianity in general.

Forum List

Back