Anti Vaxxers Willing to Become Transwomen to Beat Covid. Avoid Poven Remedies

I don't think I've ever heard of this source before, THEM.US, but taking a quick look over the site, it appears, even by the the standards of the sort of sources that TheOppresiveFaggot usually cites, this one is just plain batshit crazy. Most of the other stories that come immediately before me when I look there are as mentally- and morally fucked-up as the story that is cited in the OP—most from a pro-faggot, pro-tranny perspective, but at a far new level of insanity and sickness than one usually sees from such sources. I guess this is a source for someone whose brain is ravaged by the last stages of syphilis, who now finds more mainstream faggot sources like Pink News to not be batshit crazy enough for his liking.
What the fuck are you blathering about Bobby Boy? Calm down and wipe the spit off of your chin. Your beloved Fox News .-referenced by my source -which is critical of HRT and which you deride- supports this crazy shit! Follow the link. Are you willing to say that Fox is "morally fucked up and pro-faggot, pro-tranny" or are you saying that Fox is lying? Which is it? Do you or do you not support HRT for Covid? Grow a spine and answer the questions!

Forum List

Back