Anti Vaxxers Shut Down Georgia Vaccine site

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016

But i thought you folks were saying "Get it if you want to"

Now you're harassing medical staff and shutting down vaccine sites?

This is why nurses need firearms.

I thought the Anti-vaxxers were just saying they didn't want it, and they had no intention of taking it themselves. I didn't know they were against anybody that wanted it, having access to get it. Sounds like some fascist assholes to me. Not much on personal freedom down there in Georgia on the right, anymore, eh?

I thought the Anti-vaxxers were just saying they didn't want it, and they had no intention of taking it themselves. I didn't know they were against anybody that wanted it, having access to get it. Sounds like some fascist assholes to me. Not much on personal freedom down there in Georgia on the right, anymore, eh?
Now it's fascist for people to exercise their 1st Amendment rights? No doubt you will hold Antifa and BLM to the same standards.

maybe your side shouldn't have kept pushing them.
What is it to you, if somebody wants to be vaccinated with an FDA approved Covid vaccine? Did somebody hold you down and force you to take one?

sounds just like 1972 Tulane university.

We are. That is some small random group acting on their own. As usual you are trying to smear all of us with the actions of a few.
Oh, please. trying to distance yourselves again? Stop lying. What have you done to condemn those people who shut down vaccination sites? Let's hear it. wouln't it be a great video: Nurses With Needles Marching Toward You?

Seems like a natural progression from the theft of an election. That has consequences, dontchaknow?

Last edited:
Seems like there's a lot of your "few".

Some of you even attacked the Capitol
With no guns, no weapons of ANY description, and no arson. Compare that "attack" to ANY of the BLM/Antifa crowd from last summer. I get that you don't care about THEM doing what they did. Losing your mind over some Americans seeing a stolen election and losing their tempers, is ridiculous and makes you look childish.

Seems like a natural progression from the theft of an election. That has consequences, dontchaknow?
Yes, it does.
I could see some Trumptard hijacking an airliner soon and plowing it into a building.
Trumptards.......................the American Taliban.

Why don't you fucking totalitarian asswipes stop trying to force poison vaxxx and vaxx passports on people

I had the soul station on in the car yesterday and the monkey was telling the listeners how masks are just not effective ..so what ya should do is wear 2 and seal up the top part around the nose with tissue or something

Sheep

Make sure you get your safe an effective boosters shots

ejdjjdjddmmrmrmrmrmrr.jpg

Forum List

Back