Anti-vaxx Russian MMA fighter who called himself the 'unvaccinated assassin' is accused of using a BONE to stab a doctor to death

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A timely reminder of the fragile nature of the anti vax community. He stabbed his Doctor with a bone , no doubt after being told some facts about the vax.
I would urge my friends on these boards to tread carefully around people who are liable to commit acts of violence when challenged.
Stay safe.

A timely reminder of the fragile nature of the anti vax community. He stabbed his Doctor with a bone , no doubt after being told some facts about the vax.
I would urge my friends on these boards to tread carefully around people who are liable to commit acts of violence when challenged.
Stay safe.

Sadly, he chose the right moniker for himself.

Stay safe.
I just sent him your address.

Stay safe.
Yep......the fact that he's a Russian MMA fighter doesn't play into his violent nature.
Only the fact that he's unvaxxed matters.
LOL!!!!!!

Stay safe.
Most of those former drug addicts who are damaged and try to stay clean are not Prog loving satanists, They find God as a way to peace.

Stay safe.
You mean like 'people' who declare their desire to see the death of anyone who disagrees with their political views the way you do?

The doctor must have said or done something to make the MMA fighter very upset. It is because he fought as if he was trying to kill the devil. I am wondering if the doctor had metamorphosed into a demon.

I know the MMA fighter is a Muslim, but he wouldn't have gotten that upset about the doctor being pro-vaccines.

possessed.gif

Forum List

Back