Anti-Trump Republicans Launch New Group to Impact Midterms

A group of Republicans unhappy with the course of the GOP is forming the Renew America Movement organization to recruit and support candidates in the most competitive 2022 House and Senate races.

The group plans to raise “tens of millions” of dollars to support or oppose candidates, regardless of party, to defeat “radical Republicans” who support former President Donald Trump in four to five Senate races and about two dozen House races in next year’s midterm elections. It will also recruit candidates to run in GOP primaries or as independents under the Renew America Movement banner.

A group of more than 150 former Republican governors, members of Congress and cabinet officials released a “call for American renewal” statement of principles in May and is holding a town hall Thursday night to discuss its plans.

“Our priority this cycle is going after extremist elements within the Republican Party,” said Miles Taylor, a leader of the group. “We’re going to try to run rational against radical.”

You meant to say "anti AMERICAN" swamp critters.

Trump has 75 million supporters. I'd bet if he gets the nomination in 2024 he wins.

The Dems, under the stuttering fuck, have ruined the border and his green shit will cost we tax payers up the ass.
LOL. And if he doesn't? You guys will go back to blaming Dominion, the Chinese, and bamboo laced ballots?
Nope. Just Dominion that took Trump votes and gave them to Biden. Voting machines that have algorithyms that voting machines shouldn't have.

Come 2024 people will be sick to shit of the Biden/Harris shit show and will be more than glad to get rid of those two.

If Trump runs, he will win.
In other words, you guys want to intimidate Dominion to make sure der Fuhrer wins? And you guys wonder why you are called Fascists.
Hey. Dominion is the one who cancelled the hearings there were set for.

If your innocent why cancel the hearings.

Texas thoroughly investigated Dominion and didn't like what they found. They refused to use them.

MIT also investigated Dominion. Lots to investigate.

And your fascist talk is malarkey.
LOL. Do you think Dominion really has the power to cancel hearings? What the heck do you guys read?

If this is the kind of "news" that percolates in the right-wing nut job universe, no wonder the Republican party is so screwed up.

As for MIT "investigating" Dominion...you have a link to back it up? And of course, when I mean link...I mean a link from an honest source. Not from some nutjob sites. I will even take Fox News. So, go for it.

A group of Republicans unhappy with the course of the GOP is forming the Renew America Movement organization to recruit and support candidates in the most competitive 2022 House and Senate races.

The group plans to raise “tens of millions” of dollars to support or oppose candidates, regardless of party, to defeat “radical Republicans” who support former President Donald Trump in four to five Senate races and about two dozen House races in next year’s midterm elections. It will also recruit candidates to run in GOP primaries or as independents under the Renew America Movement banner.

A group of more than 150 former Republican governors, members of Congress and cabinet officials released a “call for American renewal” statement of principles in May and is holding a town hall Thursday night to discuss its plans.

“Our priority this cycle is going after extremist elements within the Republican Party,” said Miles Taylor, a leader of the group. “We’re going to try to run rational against radical.”
All 6 of them?

Trump has 75 million supporters. I'd bet if he gets the nomination in 2024 he wins.

The Dems, under the stuttering fuck, have ruined the border and his green shit will cost we tax payers up the ass.
LOL. And if he doesn't? You guys will go back to blaming Dominion, the Chinese, and bamboo laced ballots?
Nope. Just Dominion that took Trump votes and gave them to Biden. Voting machines that have algorithyms that voting machines shouldn't have.

Come 2024 people will be sick to shit of the Biden/Harris shit show and will be more than glad to get rid of those two.

In other words, you guys want to intimidate Dominion to make sure der Fuhrer wins? And you guys wonder why you are called Fascists.

Texas thoroughly investigated Dominion and didn't like what they found. They refused to use them.

LOL. Do you think Dominion really has the power to cancel hearings? What the heck do you guys read?

If this is the kind of "news" that percolates in the right-wing nut job universe, no wonder the Republican party is so screwed up.

As for MIT "investigating" Dominion...you have a link to back it up? And of course, when I mean link...I mean a link from an honest source. Not from some nutjob sites. I will even take Fox News. So, go for it.
Of course they can cancel. Nothing says they have to attend a hearing.

Since I'm not a Rep I couldn't care less about that party. Both suck and always have.

If you want to know what MIT found look it up. I did.

Since I'm not a Rep I couldn't care less about that party. Both suck and always have.

Your exact words were..."Dominion is the one who cancelled the hearings there were set for." Meaning, that Dominion had the power to cancel hearings. So, is that true or not? And if so, can you back it up?

Same with MIT "investigating" Dominion. There isn't any. But if you are not talking from the you-know-what, back up your words.

It is always fun with trumptards. They are long on allegations but mighty short on backing it up. Thanks for being consistent!

Your exact words were..."Dominion is the one who cancelled the hearings there were set for." Meaning, that Dominion had the power to cancel hearings. So, is that true or not? And if so, can you back it up?

Same with MIT "investigating" Dominion. There isn't any. But if you are not talking from the you-know-what, back up your words.

It is always fun with trumptards. They are long on allegations but mighty short on backing it up. Thanks for being consistent!
Well they cancelled them and didn't appear. You decide.

Look up what MIT found. I did. If you would rather believe the lies you spout then that's on you.

Reality sure must suck for a Bidenista like you. LOL

Look up what MIT found. I did. If you would rather believe the lies you spout then that's on you.

LOL. In other words...you have no proof? You were talking out of your ass? Yup, thought so. Thanks for confirming. Now, get lost.

LOL. In other words...you have no proof? You were talking out of your ass? Yup, thought so. Thanks for confirming. Now, get lost.
Not my fault you wont' look up the proof.

How bout you get lost dumbass. LOL

You make a claim, have the self-respect to back it up.

But then, you are a Trump supporter. You guys have no self-respect.

Not my fault you're to lazy to look it up. You bet your ass I'm a Trump supporter and if he runs in 2024 he'll get my vote.I have loads of self-respect.

You?? Not so much.

Not my fault you're to lazy to look it up. You bet your ass I'm a Trump supporter and if he runs in 2024 he'll get my vote.I have loads of self-respect.

You?? Not so much.
There is nothing to look up because you are a liar. Just like your orange douche bag loser.

What comes first? Liars join the trumptard party or did you become a liar after joining? Just curious.

You?? Not so much.
There is nothing to look up because you are a liar. Just like your orange douche bag loser.

What comes first? Liars join the trumptard party or did you become a liar after joining? Just curious.
Coward

You?? Not so much.

Of course there is. If I could find it so could your lazy ass.

Liars sure joined your Bidenista party. Trump was a great POTUS. Biden sure isn't. All one has to do is look at the mess he made of the border. A border Trump had handled quite well.

The lies you tell are funny though. You Bidenistas are good for a laugh.

You?? Not so much.

Liars sure joined your Bidenista party. Trump was a great POTUS. Biden sure isn't. All one has to do is look at the mess he made of the border. A border Trump had handled quite well.

Another trumptard. Another liar. So, what else is new?

Keep coming back and I will keep calling you a liar. Obviously, you enjoy being called that name. Deal?

You would think that after 2016 even Bill Kristol would grow a brain.
McMullin didn't even win his home state, lost by a lot, not even close, and that was in Mitt's state.
Let's see, Trump has at least 65m who voted for him, and the Never-Trumpers have.....nothing but losers.

Last edited:
I doubt it.. Most Republicans still respect the Constitution and traditions. Trump has announced that he is definitely running for president in 2024. They don't want him either.
Trump hasn't announced anything. An anonymous report says Trump told friends at a private dinner meeting that he will run in 2024. That's not exactly an announcement. If he and DeSantis run, they will two-step into the white house.

LOLOL.. Trump didn't handle the border well.. He took children away from their parents. He threw out the Pandemic Handbook and threw out the Taskforce for 21st Century Policing.

He ruined our soybean farmers and sent that whole market share to Brazil. He shut down buying oil from Venezuela and instead bought that same amount from Russia. He lied and claimed we were oil independent when we were still importing 8 million bpd.

We've never had a president as stupid and boorish as Trump.

Don't be a chump, Claudette.

Forum List

Back