Anti Mask Man Yells at Kids

But let's just say that it is legitimate. He's not breaking any laws. Did you see the parents?? All masked. They might be laughing behind that mask or maybe they're hiding their twitches from lying. If you are so frightened, take your children and go home and shut yourselves in from the world. This is not China people. This is a free nation. Now, In my opinion, if you want to breathe through that dirty thing jeopardizing your physical and mental health...go for it. Do you recall the leftist woman having such a fit over the Defeat the Mandate rally that she was stomping her feet? Did anyone call the cops on her? Did anything happen to the trump hating civilians who attacked kids, students, old men, lone women and pets? let me answer that. no.

The left is so super sensitive.

If one wants to wear a mask then they are entitled to. Why does anyone care?
What this adult is doing is unacceptable, IMO. Still, I can understand why some people are losing their patience and have decided to lash out over the mask issue. Yelling at school kids is not the way to protest this insanity. If he wanted to protest, he should march with a sign explaining his beef.

He never touched them did he. No. He didn't.

How many times have leftists and covid vaxx walkers physically assaulted the maskless? Many times.

Let me show you something........ what is your gut reaction to this photo.

This is 'In Your Face'. And i hope this comes back to destroy this creepish woman.
The children are masked, the adults are not. NOT one of them. It makes me want to gut punch every last one of these vile tyrants till they vomit blood.

1643212222784.png

That's nothing. When I go to Walmart, I stare rudely at the maskies.

Sometimes I say "diaperface" when I walk by someone wearing one.
Of course you do. You don't think all those people are pointing at you and laughing just because of your tinfoil hat, do you?

I can understand mask fans screaming at those without mask. They believe they help and, dammit, they want everyone to comply.

But yelling at those who choose to wear them is stupid. If someone wants to wear a mask, it has absolutely no impact on me. None whatsoever.

This guy needs to be bitch slapped...

Oh look. Another childish conspiracy theory nut who uses words like diaperface.

@BULLDOG

I would guess by now you're getting canker sores and rashes on your face from that rag you wear to cover up your ugly mug. Maybe developing an early onset of COPD or emphysema from always breathing in the same bodily waste you're breathing out. If you live long enough without getting anoxia, you'll probably end up getting throat, liver, or lung cancer from breathing whatever fibers and shit are in those face-diapers. Sure hope you never wore any of those fancy face rags that had designs inked on to them, like goofy faces and stuff. That's a surefire way to end up with mesothelioma. I know they sue a lot of companies for asbestos that causes mesothelioma, but I'm not sure those TV lawyers could sue those Chinese companies that made that jock strap you're wearing on our chin.

:laughing0301:

@BULLDOG

I would guess by now you're getting canker sores and rashes on your face from that rag you wear to cover up your ugly mug. Maybe developing an early onset of COPD or emphysema from always breathing in the same bodily waste you're breathing out. If you live long enough without getting anoxia, you'll probably end up getting throat, liver, or lung cancer from breathing whatever fibers and shit are in those face-diapers. Sure hope you never wore any of those fancy face rags that had designs inked on to them, like goofy faces and stuff. That's a surefire way to end up with mesothelioma. I know they sue a lot of companies for asbestos that causes mesothelioma, but I'm not sure those TV lawyers could sue those Chinese companies that made that jock strap you're wearing on our chin.

:laughing0301:
I'll bet you have the sharpest wit in your whole fifth grade.

He yelled at the kids?

Big freaking deal! BIG DEAL!

Did he killed them did he hurt them did he run over them?? NO HE DID NOT.

He yelled.

God all this sensitivity going around...:rolleyes: idiots.

1643246533870.png

Forum List

Back