Anti-depressents responsible for suicide and violence

The fact is that anti-depressents frequently do more harm than good.

This is why I take nothing more than an aspirin from time to time. I would rather suffer and cope as best I can by the grace of G_d than look for a crutch. We are in his image, perfect as we are. It is just sometimes a struggle.
I remember feeling depressed as a teenager but felt better after looking at Playboy magazine.

I remember feeling depressed as a teenager but felt better after looking at Playboy magazine.
For me my be!ief that G_d had a purpose for me and believing "if I left I would deny a future woman happiness and my future child". Here I am divorced and childless. The universe has a sick sense of humour.

Every single one of them carries the warning, if you look up your drugs in a PDR online.

I feel sorry for you.
So do I man. My idealism never panned out in Canada. We were sold the American system in Canada and it doesn't exist here. I almost risked my life for my country too but decided to go back to university.

So do I man. My idealism never panned out in Canada. We were sold the American system in Canada and it doesn't exist here. I almost risked my life for my country too but decided to go back to university.
I'm only 33 and have dated many women but haven't found one I'd want to share the rest of my life with.

The large majority of mass shooters have been revealed to have bee nprescribed psychotropic drugs.

I once listed all of the cases and tried to list the names of all of the drugs they were found to have been prescribed.

But...almost all of the names of the drugs were asterisked out by the forum filter.

So...the discussion defaulted to taking the mainstream narrative of taking the guns and giving due process, if at all, later.

Funny how that works, isn't it? :45:

Today more women are whores. I met one at a local restaurant and we wound up having sex just two hours later.

Today more women are whores. I met one at a local restaurant and we wound up having sex just two hours later.

Hm. Clever on her part, really. She's probably eating for free all week long off of eager guys like you, man. lol...

You probably got...like...sloppy sevenths?

Forum List

Back