Anti-Czar RePugs Demand Czar Ebola Outbreak.

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
Remember when Grampy McSlim was complaining how President Obama had "to many Czars", well now Grumpy Grampy has joined other anti-czar RePugs in demanding President Obama "Appoint An Ebola Czar". I often if you people ever really bother to think first...then speak.

These same RePugs refuse to acknowledge that under their sequester that funds to the Centers For Disease Control (C.D.C.) and The National Institutes For Health (N.I.H.) were cut.

RePugs are demanding that direct flights from West Africa to the U.S. be suspended. News Flash to all you brain dead, fox lies listeners...no such flights do in fact exist.

Duncan Hunter is lying out his ass about ISIL Terrorists are crossing into the U.S. from the Mexican Border, never mind the time needed to travel from West Africa (Without Direct Flights) to Mexico make such actions impossible.

It is not that you dead from the neck up Cons don't know what you talking about (you don't) it's that you do not give two shits about not knowing what your talking about.

Remember when Grampy McSlim was complaining how President Obama had "to many Czars", well now Grumpy Grampy has joined other anti-czar RePugs in demanding President Obama "Appoint An Ebola Czar". I often if you people ever really bother to think first...then speak.

These same RePugs refuse to acknowledge that under their sequester that funds to the Centers For Disease Control (C.D.C.) and The National Institutes For Health (N.I.H.) were cut.

RePugs are demanding that direct flights from West Africa to the U.S. be suspended. News Flash to all you brain dead, fox lies listeners...no such flights do in fact exist.

Duncan Hunter is lying out his ass about ISIL Terrorists are crossing into the U.S. from the Mexican Border, never mind the time needed to travel from West Africa (Without Direct Flights) to Mexico make such actions impossible.

It is not that you dead from the neck up Cons don't know what you talking about (you don't) it's that you do not give two shits about not knowing what your talking about.

Who ever said Republicans are always smart.

Why do you think Democrats, lowly as they may be in the eyes the eyes of their base, are still held in slightly higher regard than Republicans by their base?

Forum List

Back