Anti-American liberals going after the greatest actor ever

Let those candy-asses go after Chuck Norris

MV5BMTU4NjY3NzgyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODI4OTEzNA@@._V1_UY209_CR12,0,140,209_AL_.jpg

or Steven Seagal
images

Instead of picking on poor old John Wayne....
Unfortunately, Steven Seagal is now a fat pig.

What he said was pretty indefensible no?
Having said that the man is dead and his movies were amazing.
In a similar situation Michael Jackson is accused of some horrendous shit but the music is seperate from the man for many.
Do you see what I’m saying when I say it’s republicans who use wedge issues to divide us? Who started this thread about John Wayne? It certainly wasn’t one of us liberals. It was a right winger who started this thread. He found some obscure piece on how John Wayne was in fact a racist by today’s standards. Hell, as a kid I knew this history.

Anyways, who dug this shit up? RandomPoster. He’s not one of us. Why would he bring this up? Where is he seeing this shit? I bet from a right wing source that’s putting this shit out there to win over more white racist votes.

I hope blacks Latinos and Arabs are paying attention to this shit

My goodness. Do you guys have to obsess about everything?
Seems to me the people doing the obsessing are those who have to dig back years and decades in order to smear those they don't like.
I’m a liberal and I love the duke
If you're a liberal, the Duke doesn't love you.
Who cares. He doesn’t love you either. Like most cons you only love yourselves.
I'm certain you love yourself on a daily basis.

Anyways, who dug this shit up? RandomPoster. He’s not one of us. Why would he bring this up? Where is he seeing this shit? I bet from a right wing source that’s putting this shit out there to win over more white racist votes.

I hope blacks Latinos and Arabs are paying attention to this shit
It's from CNN, Einstein. Did you even look at Post #1?

The left has dug up some video from over 50 years ago on John Wayne and found some poorly worded statements of an actor in an offhand interview. He was an actor, not a politician. He never set public policy. He simply personified masculine American values on the screen. The smear job is the same thing they're doing to Tucker Carlson. This type of behavior goes way back. In the 1980s, they constantly criticize the greatest television show ever, The Dukes of Hazard, for absolutely nothing. Dukes of Hazard reruns have even been pulled. They are running television and movies. They want to replace real movies and TV shows with feminized BS.

Here is the interview.

th

th

th

He wasn't as bad as his "friend" Walter Brennan.

Dignity for people is cool. Hollywood had its secrets. An example was Rock Hudson was gay. One of many. Lived his life in those days underground. It mus have sucked. Then read about he actually had a lot of power in those ways with parties and such and it included pedophile issues that Hollywood is about. Just saying

What he said was pretty indefensible no?
Having said that the man is dead and his movies were amazing.
In a similar situation Michael Jackson is accused of some horrendous shit but the music is seperate from the man for many.

Amazing? LOL

A thread like this is exactly what I was talking about…”remember back when men were not such whiny bitches?"

Seems to me the people doing the obsessing are those who have to dig back years and decades in order to smear those they don't like.

Good movies. The Horse Soldiers was my favorite. I liked how the union soldiers plowed through the confederacy and killed all those treasonous bastards.

Good movies. The Horse Soldiers was my favorite. I liked how the union soldiers plowed through the confederacy and killed all those treasonous bastards.

Good movies. The Horse Soldiers was my favorite. I liked how the union soldiers plowed through the confederacy and killed all those treasonous bastard Democrats.

I fixed it for you candy, you're welcome.

Good movies. The Horse Soldiers was my favorite. I liked how the union soldiers plowed through the confederacy and killed all those treasonous bastard Democrats.

I fixed it for you candy, you're welcome.
John Wayne played some of the greatest democrats.

Forum List

Back