Anti 2nd amendment nuts dealt big blow in Virginia

Bloomberg, McAuliffe Fail to Take Virginia Senate

OH YEAH! Proud of my soon to be adopted state! If it wasn't for that piece of shit race mixing libertardian a few years ago the republican would have won the governors seat but at least keeping his anti 2nd amendment agenda in check is awesome AND they have a chance at PICKING UP a democrat seat. :D
And that pro-gun control pussy Bloomberg was really behind this, he has an Napoleon complex.

Everyone knows gun control does not work...

OH YEAH! Proud of my soon to be adopted state! If it wasn't for that piece of shit race mixing libertardian a few years ago the republican would have won the governors seat but at least keeping his anti 2nd amendment agenda in check is awesome AND they have a chance at PICKING UP a democrat seat. :D
And that pro-gun control pussy Bloomberg was really behind this, he has an Napoleon complex.

Yeah that asshole ran millions of dollars worth of lying ads in Washington to pass a gun control measure here.

Yeah that asshole ran millions of dollars worth of lying ads in Washington to pass a gun control measure here.
Where at in Va you live? I swear from what I have read,heard,seen that state should be split into two states lol

Where at in Va you live? I swear from what I have read,heard,seen that state should be split into two states lol
The whole country should probably be cut in two...

Forum List

Back