Anthony Kennedy to sail off into the sunset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Surprised I couldn’t find a thread on this already.

Anthony Kennedy, who is supposed to be a conservative, who was appointed by a conservative, yet he has been a champion for liberal causes over the years. Kennedy will be retiring near the end of next month. The good news is Trump will be in a position to nominate another Supreme Court Judge, and possibly another before 2020.

Anthony Kennedy to retire from Supreme Court - CNNPolitics

Anthony Kennedy restores a liberal Supreme Court

This is good. I’m asking the reaper to hurry and take that old bag of bones Ginsberg to.

Anthony Kennedy, who is supposed to be a conservative, who was appointed by a conservative, yet he has been a champion for liberal causes over the years. Kennedy will be retiring near the end of next month. The good news is Trump will be in a position to nominate another Supreme Court Judge, and possibly another before 2020.

This is good. I’m asking the reaper to hurry and take that old bag of bones Ginsberg to.

Perhaps Ginsberg will see the writing on the wall and leave on her own accord...or in her Accord.

Perhaps Ginsberg will see the writing on the wall and leave on her own accord...or in her Accord.

Don’t care which as long as she is gone. BUT, was t Suter supposed to be “conservative”? Could a Trump appointee do like Suter and Roberts and go libtard to not seem “political”?

Don’t care which as long as she is gone. BUT, was t Suter supposed to be “conservative”? Could a Trump appointee do like Suter and Roberts and go libtard to not seem “political”?

Anything is possible. Considering Trumps previous pick, I feel he can select another great one.

Now that I understand what is at stake, and I admit I was quite oblivious to this in 2015 and '16 when on some forums people were saying how important it was to vote GOP; I think the Supreme Court picks will be a big deal for Trump in 2020 in getting out the Conservative vote.

He will get out the Rust Belt with his position on tariffs.

He will get out the libertarians with his position on taxes and regultions

He will get out the vote of Conservatives with his Jerusalem decision, immigration (if he can get the wall) and judges.

He will get out his independents if he keeps his promises as this is what they like to see. An outsider who just gets things done and clean up Washington.

He will get out Democrats who cross the lines, minority voters and the like for his economic plan overall.

He should win in a landslide in 2020.

Hopefully his replacement will be someone who firmly supports our Constitution, will fight to end Illegal Immigration, and maintain our nation's sovereignty.

Kennedy was a good guy, but he too often wavered. We need someone who's brave and resolute in combating the NWO Globalists. I pray Trump makes the right call. Our nation's survival likely depends on it.

Kennedy was pretty conservative as his last two votes show.

He did however stand up for abortion rights.

Stand by...Trump has outsourced the nomination process to the Federalist Society so "his" next nominee will be reliably corporatist

Many liberals sure seemed to be unhinged over the last few months. Can't wait for the next few months.

odd, I found 4, most of which have been merged

They must not have had "Kennedy" in the title.

Yep. That merged thread - it's the top thread on "Active Topics", and has 800 posts in it.

I wonder how the OP missed it.

ETA: Guess what? It has "Kennedy" in the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back