Answer: 6 in 10

RayneWooney

Feb 14, 2015
Nottingham, England
Question: What are the chances that your own gun kills you.

When gun control people say they want your guns, and we do, it isn't about crime, or the Second Amendment, or any other gun-related issue, it's about deaths by firearms, period. 32,000 deaths per year, every year, year after year, and 20,000 of those are suicides.

Your gun is most likely going to kill you or someone you love, not the bad guys. And yes we want them, all of them, in a hole in the ground. The Wild West is long gone John Wayne Wannabes, it's time to move on and have gun death numbers as low as other places where common sense not tradition rules.

You had 230 years to play with your guns and that's bloody long enough, literally.

When gun control people say they want your guns, and we do, it isn't about crime, or the Second Amendment, or any other gun-related issue, it's about deaths by firearms, period. 32,000 deaths per year, every year, year after year, and 20,000 of those are suicides.

Your gun is most likely going to kill you or someone you love, not the bad guys. And yes we want them, all of them, in a hole in the ground. The Wild West is long gone John Wayne Wannabes, it's time to move on and have gun death numbers as low as other places where common sense not tradition rules.

You had 230 years to play with your guns and that's bloody long enough, literally.
I play with mine every day...Just cause you don't have one is no reason to not let me play...

I play with mine every day...Just cause you don't have one is no reason to not let me play...
LOL you're parodying the gun nut retard faggots, right.If so, LOL

If you're being serious, then fuck you, I hope you shoot yourself with those little "toys" you have

Fuck that, I know how to use mine.

th

What a fucking crybaby. What are you 13 years old? Grow some balls boy.

You LIE, also go fuck yourself.

Its fucking sad how many Americans own guns for self defence, ignorant of the fact that the guns are 60 percent likely to kill them

30,000 gun deaths in Murica', 20,000 suicide.

Simple facts there buster.

Fact: You are a retard

Fact: You are a retard
AD HOMINEM. You haven't disputed the fact that 2/3 of all shootings are suicides, so a gun nut most likely wont be shooting any robbers, but instead himself

Wow! Bad teeth and bad math.

LOL!

Its fucking sad how many Americans own guns for self defence, ignorant of the fact that the guns are 60 percent likely to kill them
I try not to let my hands become jealous of each other....

Wow! Bad teeth and bad math.

LOL!
bath math?

30,000 gun deaths, 20,000 suicides

Therefore, if you have a gun, there's a 60 percent chance you'll shoot yourself with it

Thanks for being honest for once. You will not get our guns in your lifetime.

Here is what you need to do. Hold out both hands, now shit in one and want in the other. See which one gets full first.

Now go fuck yourself you limp wristed little faggot. I hope some really nice people take for some extended sexual pleasure since you don't mind rape.

I try not to let my hands become jealous of each other....
What the fuck are you saying, you fagot? I know Muricans can't speak english properly, but at least make it so I fucking understand what's coming out of the shithole you call a mouth

Forum List

Back