Another Woman Accuses Al Franken

Now, Media Equalizer Co-Founder Melanie Morgan has come forward as well, recounting her own experience with the onetime comedian, liberal radio host and activist. Morgan’s disturbing encounter was sparked by daring to disagree with Franken during an August, 2000 edition of ABC’s Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher.

Melanie Morgan: After TV appearance, Al Franken harassed me too | | Media Equalizer

Apparently she and Franken got into a heated discussion on the set of Politically Incorrect (Bill Maher's show). After that he followed her to the green room and continued his tirade. He then got her home phone number and harassed her for several days. She threatened to go to the police and then he stopped.

Freaky Franken needs to step down. NOW! The man is mentally disturbed obviously.
That's not sexual harassment....

Unlike Weasel Roy Morals...lol...

Franken releases new statement, calls for ethics investigation of himself

Franken releases new statement, calls for ethics investigation of himself

Correct. It's called STALKING. It's a felony in California.
Let her bring out her phone records of his stalking then... He could request them as well to clear his name.

Yeah like he's going to request them...Ha Ha.....BTW we already have a photo of him fondling a sleeping woman.

We don't need an ethics investigation we have evidence we have photographic evidence that he sexually molested a sleeping woman. WTF is wrong with you alt-lefties?

There are SO many of these allegations, it's really starting to get kind of confusing! :wtf:I still have to wonder why any grown woman would tolerate such treatment though. I would be like what do you think you are doing? Get your fucking hands away from me, pig! :talktothehand:

There are SO many of these allegations, it's really starting to get kind of confusing! :wtf:I still have to wonder why any grown woman would tolerate such treatment though. I would be like what do you think you are doing? Get your fucking hands away from me, pig! :talktothehand:

Franken proposed doing a last minute skit at a USO performance where they were supposed to do a fake kiss gag. He insisted on rehearsing it minutes before the show and instead of doing a fake kiss, he grabbed her by the back of the head, shoved his lips on hers and stuck his tongue down her throat. She yelled at him to never do that again. After that, on the plane he grabbed her boobs while she was sleeping and someone got a photo of it. She should have pressed charges but didn't because she felt ashamed and was scared of retaliation. My point is that is similar to the Moore allegations yet loony libs want to exonerate Franken while damning Moore.

Zander
Crazy Al Franken has been justifying his shit by claiming to be funny. Which he was and is decidedly not.

So you have basically answered my question... you are defending Roy Moral's Man... very sad indeed for the women of this country when you cannot say that you are not defending him..

I said that we know for sure what Al Franken did. We do not know for sure what Moore did. We have EVIDENCE of Al Franken sexually harassing a sleeping woman and then arguing with a woman on the Maher show with her saying he would not leaver her alone. With Moore, we do not. IMO those women accusers of Moore should file a lawsuit. Now can you please stop lying?

Please show the evidence of Franken stalking the woman?

You don't believe the woman? Yet you believe the Moore accusers? Hypocrisy on parade there.

You are accusing me of the same things you are doing...Come on..lol..

Even Al apologized for what he did..

2 more women join the group of women saying Roy assaulted them..yet you seem to want to point the finger somewhere else.
Roy Moore: two more women come forward alleging sexual assault
The alt right simply can't believe Moore has stepped into it and can't recover from it.

Zander
So you have basically answered my question... you are defending Roy Moral's Man... very sad indeed for the women of this country when you cannot say that you are not defending him..

I said that we know for sure what Al Franken did. We do not know for sure what Moore did. We have EVIDENCE of Al Franken sexually harassing a sleeping woman and then arguing with a woman on the Maher show with her saying he would not leaver her alone. With Moore, we do not. IMO those women accusers of Moore should file a lawsuit. Now can you please stop lying?

Please show the evidence of Franken stalking the woman?

You don't believe the woman? Yet you believe the Moore accusers? Hypocrisy on parade there.

You are accusing me of the same things you are doing...Come on..lol..

Even Al apologized for what he did..

2 more women join the group of women saying Roy assaulted them..yet you seem to want to point the finger somewhere else.
Roy Moore: two more women come forward alleging sexual assault
The alt right simply can't believe Moore has stepped into it and can't recover from it.

Not the point at all, if Moore has stepped in it and is guilty he should go down. Stop lying.

If the allegations turn out to be true, they are all gross pigs, IMO, who have absolutely no respect for women or little girls, as the case may be. :rolleyes: ALL disgusting.

Yes IF the allegations are true but, that's the hard part. In the case of Franken we have photographic evidence and a woman's testimony. In the case of Moore, we have multiple women coming forth to say he had molested them as children. Also, we must not forget that Moore was in an election campaign against a Democrat desperate to win. Suddenly after 40 years all these women come forward....That is no coincidence IMO. The Franken revelations are a political retaliation from the opposite side.

If the allegations turn out to be true, they are all gross pigs, IMO, who have absolutely no respect for women or little girls, as the case may be. :rolleyes: ALL disgusting.

Yes IF the allegations are true but, that's the hard part. In the case of Franken we have photographic evidence and a woman's testimony. In the case of Moore, we have multiple women coming forth to say he had molested them as children. Also, we must not forget that Moore was in an election campaign against a Democrat desperate to win. Suddenly after 40 years all these women come forward....That is no coincidence IMO. The Franken revelations are a political retaliation from the opposite side.

Sure I get what you are saying, but I take allegations of child molestation (which it IS - I don't care that they were teenagers - they were young girls who were obviously quite vulnerable and stupid) very seriously.

If they abuse in the past, they will abuse in the future...so that progressive mantra goes. Except for Democrats.

I remember the 'defense' of Bill Clinton and how they accomplished that by belittling the woman who accused him. Making light of the situation in which they were abused.

We see that same pattern being repeated here. She wasn't stalked. She was just intimidated by his passionate defense of the policy. Yada, yada, yada.

The whole point of this persons claim of harassment by Franken is that it sets a pattern of Franken's personality. If he doesn't get his way, he finds way to embarrass or humiliate the person denying him.

The rejected script rehearsal followed by humiliating (and sexually explicit innuendo) pictures to remind her that she isn't really safe from him, not even sleeping on a plane full of military personnel.

This woman was harassed based on a seemingly innocent remark disagreeing with Franken. He spent days chasing her, calling her, harassing her, to get his point across. To get HIS way.

It took a threat of involving the police to get him to stop.

The pattern is undeniable. He has in the past lost his temper. He has shown aggression toward women and we have some proof of that.

Is it enough to force him to step down? I don't think so unless the woman brings charges against him. But really, what has he done that is 'criminal'? We can't really tell if he is touching her.

Still, he bears watching. He has the abuser pattern.

Good points, darkwind, but the public must guard against toxic feminism that accuses where no offense has occurred.

If they abuse in the past, they will abuse in the future...so that progressive mantra goes. Except for Democrats.

I remember the 'defense' of Bill Clinton and how they accomplished that by belittling the woman who accused him. Making light of the situation in which they were abused.

We see that same pattern being repeated here. She wasn't stalked. She was just intimidated by his passionate defense of the policy. Yada, yada, yada.

The whole point of this persons claim of harassment by Franken is that it sets a pattern of Franken's personality. If he doesn't get his way, he finds way to embarrass or humiliate the person denying him.

The rejected script rehearsal followed by humiliating (and sexually explicit innuendo) pictures to remind her that she isn't really safe from him, not even sleeping on a plane full of military personnel.

This woman was harassed based on a seemingly innocent remark disagreeing with Franken. He spent days chasing her, calling her, harassing her, to get his point across. To get HIS way.

The pattern is undeniable. He has in the past lost his temper. He has shown aggression toward women and we have some proof of that.

Is it enough to force him to step down? I don't think so unless the woman brings charges against him. But really, what has he done that is 'criminal'? We can't really tell if he is touching her.

Morgan’s Franken argument happened during an August, 2000 edition of ABC’s Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher...

I do think that she wouldn't be able to do a thing if she wanted to I would think..

Morgan’s Franken argument happened during an August, 2000 edition of ABC’s Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher...

I do think that she wouldn't be able to do a thing if she wanted to I would think..

Correct. However, it establishes a pattern for Franken. He obviously has anger issues and is not above bad behavior to resolve them.

Correct. However, it establishes a pattern for Franken. He obviously has anger issues and is not above bad behavior to resolve them.

Cocky too..major ego

Sure I get what you are saying, but I take allegations of child molestation (which it IS - I don't care that they were teenagers - they were young girls who were obviously quite vulnerable and stupid) very seriously.

I agree 100%...IF those allegations can be proven true....That's the hard part when there is no physical evidence and a report was not filed at the time of the incident. Of course allegations of child molestation are horrible that's exactly why they can be used to ruin a political reputation. I was thinking that these women really had no reason to come forth for 40 years and all of a sudden, when there is political power involved, the accusations come flooding down. I smell a rat. I feel the same about the Franken accusations too. Why now? Remember Harry Reid lied about Romney on the Senate floor.

About a few phone calls regarding CBO numbers?

Now, Media Equalizer Co-Founder Melanie Morgan has come forward as well, recounting her own experience with the onetime comedian, liberal radio host and activist. Morgan’s disturbing encounter was sparked by daring to disagree with Franken during an August, 2000 edition of ABC’s Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher.

Melanie Morgan: After TV appearance, Al Franken harassed me too | | Media Equalizer

Apparently she and Franken got into a heated discussion on the set of Politically Incorrect (Bill Maher's show). After that he followed her to the green room and continued his tirade. He then got her home phone number and harassed her for several days. She threatened to go to the police and then he stopped.

Freaky Franken needs to step down. NOW! The man is mentally disturbed obviously.

It is stalking, or is that a prank as well?

It was a fight. Get over it.

It was a fight. Get over it.

Why do you hate women?

Ohhhhh, that’s right, because they aren’t men!

Forgot.

Forum List

Back