Another War Against North Korea?

I think it takes a little more than that to prove that I don't "have a fucking clue" you dumb fucking shit you? How about giving us all a reason why you think that? I think it's pretty clear who has their head stuck so far up their asshole that they are tasting their breakfast right about now you dipshit? Well, now you can eat a fucking dick for good bro.They call me Horsey! You choking yet? :razz: ~BH

Almost every post you put up proves you don't know shit.

..and I'm not interested if you're hung like a horse fly....I'll send you a magnifying glass and some tweezers so you can give yourself a helping hand....

If you actually believe that is all Iran is about then putting personal feelings aside, you truly do have your head stuck up your asshole bro. You're confused about the Middle East eh? ~BH

Oh, there is a tonne more going on, but I've just got rid of all the bullshit and called a spade a spade. At the end of the day you are one of those conspiracy theorists....good luck with that...

...if you think China gives a flying fuck about the N Korean regime, then you are a moron....

I think it takes a little more than that to prove that I don't "have a fucking clue" you dumb fucking shit you? How about giving us all a reason why you think that? I think it's pretty clear who has their head stuck so far up their asshole that they are tasting their breakfast right about now you dipshit? Well, now you can eat a fucking dick for good bro.They call me Horsey! You choking yet? :razz: ~BH

Almost every post you put up proves you don't know shit.

..and I'm not interested if you're hung like a horse fly....I'll send you a magnifying glass and some tweezers so you can give yourself a helping hand....

I think that you are. However, That's a personal problem of yours. ~BH

If you actually believe that is all Iran is about then putting personal feelings aside, you truly do have your head stuck up your asshole bro. You're confused about the Middle East eh? ~BH

Oh, there is a tonne more going on, but I've just got rid of all the bullshit and called a spade a spade. At the end of the day you are one of those conspiracy theorists....good luck with that...

...if you think China gives a flying fuck about the N Korean regime, then you are a moron....

Obviously you have not studied about how they funded them with troops and arms in their War against us, and how they armed them with Nukes. You poor misled dumb piece of shit you. Yuh know honeslty bro, I feel sorry for historically uneducated idiots like yourself. You are so wrong you have no idea fuckO. ~BH

If the Chinese were not so pot committed, they might join in against the Norks. They must find the weasels in Pyongyang a huge headache.

Obviously you have not studied about how they funded them with troops and arms in their War against us, and how they armed them with Nukes. You poor misled dumb piece of shit you. Yuh know honeslty bro, I feel sorry for historically uneducated idiots like yourself. You are so wrong you have no idea fuckO. ~BH

1) That was 57 years ago
2) What nukes?
3) The only reason China would give a toss is because North Korea borders it, and the idea of American or other western troops being close to their border, would make them uncomfortable.
4) Chinese leadership is on record in saying that the N Koreans are out of control and would be willing to help 'alleviate' the situation.
5) Get to grips with the here and now, not 50+ years ago....
6) Oh, and the Russians feel the same....N Korean refugees are a burden on them....

China supplied North Korea with nukes? That's news to me.

elvis, That's becasue the powers that be blamed it on Pakistan. Red China doing it wouldn't fit into the China is great for America because they carry our debt bullshit.

Actually bro, It should be... China is great for America because they use young slave labor in order for us to borrow money from them. That would make us look bad for allowing them to carry our debt, So why exactly can they carry our debt? Answer = Slave labor. Understand? I know that you do. ;) ~BH

i think it's news to everyone.

What a suprise jillian. An idiot who know's nothing about the subject comes out to give her braindead 2 cent comment? LOL!!!!! Take a walk. Don't make me lose my dinner, Or actually, read a book for once. A history book that is, not some Fabio love story. ;) ~BH

Last edited:

Well Elvis, News to certain people does vary. I will say this though bro. Anyone who is a Doors or Morrison Fan is my kind of guy. Politics must be put aside for certain subjects. There is a Crystal Ship leaving this friday from Fishermans Wharf in San FransickO? Let me know......:eusa_whistle: ~BH

The US empire, and its militaristic subsidiaries in South Korea, have long wanted another war against the North. The last time, bomber-general Curtis LeMay, fresh from burning Japanese and German women and children to death, and before advocating the nuking of North Vietnam, blew up the dikes in North Korea and drowned more than a million people.

If anyone continued to read this post after this 50-odd paragraph of absolute garbage - I blame you for inflicting it on yourself... :cuckoo:

Only the mentally ill could possibly write something so embarrassingly stupid.

The US empire, and its militaristic subsidiaries in South Korea, have long wanted another war against the North. The last time, bomber-general Curtis LeMay, fresh from burning Japanese and German women and children to death, and before advocating the nuking of North Vietnam, blew up the dikes in North Korea and drowned more than a million people.

If anyone continued to read this post after this 50-odd paragraph of absolute garbage - I blame you for inflicting it on yourself... :cuckoo:

I agree my friend. They act as if South Korea, aside from other Nations involved, have been firing rockets into neighboring regions and sinking their ships in International waters. This disease called Liberalism here at home, and it's other international Name which is Communist Policy and propaganda, Seems to have infected 3/4 of the Worlds Nations. No worries though, this is an agenda where there is a means to the end. ~BH

I agree my friend. They act as if South Korea, aside from other Nations involved, have been firing rockets into neighboring regions and sinking their ships in International waters. This disease called Liberalism here at home, and it's other international Name which is Communist Policy and propaganda, Seems to have infected 3/4 of the Worlds Nations. No worries though, this is an agenda where there is a means to the end. ~BH

Well thank God America has a strong, experienced, and capable President to preside over this potential international crisis...

Well, Dear Leader Obama has failed so miserably in the foreign policy arena, its no wonder the far left is beginning to go off the deep end.

Is there an ally he hasn't upset? Is there an enemy he hasn't apologized to?

His administration is so incredibly inept and amateurish it really is hard to believe. Really, how much longer will he aid and abet the iranians in dragging out their nuclear weapons program? They should have been bombed years ago, and so I obviously blame Bush for it as well.

This NK attack is an act of war, and they should be militarily struck by the SK - hard. It would send a message to the lowlifes of the earth (iran, NK, syria, hezbollah, etc.) that the free world is not going to tolerate the BS anymore, we've had it for 16 months, and enough is enough.

Update: maybe the One-term president has heard me, he is sending a second aircraft carrier to the gulf:

DEBKAfile, Political Analysis, Espionage, Terrorism, Security

Obama starts massive US Air-Sea-Marine build-up opposite Iran

DEBKAfile's military sources report a decision by the Obama administration to boost US military strength in the Mediterranean and Persian Gulf regions in the short term with an extra air and naval strike forces and 6,000 Marine and sea combatants. Carrier Strike Group 10, headed by the USS Harry S. Truman aircraft carrier, sails out of the US Navy base at Norfolk, Virginia Friday, May 21. On arrival, it will raise the number of US carriers off Iranian shores to two. Up until now, President Barack Obama kept just one aircraft carrier stationed off the coast of Iran, the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower in the Arabian Sea, in pursuit of his policy of diplomatic engagement with Tehran.

Well, Dear Leader Obama has failed so miserably in the foreign policy arena, its no wonder the far left is beginning to go off the deep end.

Is there an ally he hasn't upset? Is there an enemy he hasn't apologized to?

His administration is so incredibly inept and amateurish it really is hard to believe. Really, how much longer will he aid and abet the iranians in dragging out their nuclear weapons program? They should have been bombed years ago, and so I obviously blame Bush for it as well.

This NK attack is an act of war, and they should be militarily struck by the SK - hard. It would send a message to the lowlifes of the earth (iran, NK, syria, hezbollah, etc.) that the free world is not going to tolerate the BS anymore, we've had it for 16 months, and enough is enough.

Update: maybe the One-term president has heard me, he is sending a second aircraft carrier to the gulf:

DEBKAfile, Political Analysis, Espionage, Terrorism, Security

Obama starts massive US Air-Sea-Marine build-up opposite Iran

DEBKAfile's military sources report a decision by the Obama administration to boost US military strength in the Mediterranean and Persian Gulf regions in the short term with an extra air and naval strike forces and 6,000 Marine and sea combatants. Carrier Strike Group 10, headed by the USS Harry S. Truman aircraft carrier, sails out of the US Navy base at Norfolk, Virginia Friday, May 21. On arrival, it will raise the number of US carriers off Iranian shores to two. Up until now, President Barack Obama kept just one aircraft carrier stationed off the coast of Iran, the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower in the Arabian Sea, in pursuit of his policy of diplomatic engagement with Tehran.

Ya'all leave Obama alone - he's half Black for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!

More White Guilt on all of you!!!!!

Ya'all should know better .

In the most recent Korean incident, did a sub from the North’s navy sink a ship of the South’s navy? Only one thing is for sure: it is none of the US’s business, which should immediately end its long occupation of the South. But since the empire seeks to rule the world and beyond, everything is its business, and it looks as if the chickenhawk Obama may be about to launch a second Korean war. That may mean Iran is next in the axis’s evil, as he adds to the mountain of corpses necessary to be a great president, and to bow even deeper to the war lobby.

Could you possibly be dumber than this? The US has had myriad reasons to destroy N Korea, so "looking for an excuse" is lame.

The truth is, the US has bent over backward to AVOID military confrontation with that shithole. Why would we want it? It would bankrupt us faster to bring it up to even 3rd world standard than Obama has.

What bothers me is folks get blinded by labels so they can't see what is there. It is a backward monarchy where the aristocracy is willing and eager to force the people to starve just so they can hold on to their total power. It is more backward than Saudi, Somolia or Afghanistan, and the people are obligd to eat grass and tree bark for the greater glory of the Kim dynasty.

What bothers me is folks get blinded by labels so they can't see what is there. It is a backward monarchy where the aristocracy is willing and eager to force the people to starve just so they can hold on to their total power. It is more backward than Saudi, Somolia or Afghanistan, and the people are obligd to eat grass and tree bark for the greater glory of the Kim dynasty.

Which begs the answer to the question: Ever been there? I've noted a lot of people with closed-minded opinions on places they've never been and dismiss the comments of those that have.

I would think an Army person could expound on this as I have been there only as part of Exercise Team Spirit. but N Koreans are in scavenger status. The US Army has the unenviable position of manning the 38th parallel.

Then you have fuckwits like the OP who think N Korea and factions like Hamas are legitimate governments. They're murderers and terrorists.

Forum List

Back