Another unarmed black man killed.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Young, Unarmed Black Man Killed By Cop Didn't Want To 'Die Too Young'
"I don't feel protected by the police."
0012001350f1.png

Sebastian MurdockReporter, The Huffington Post

Listen, I am going to go here and I don't give a rats fuck about what anybody thinks.....its time black people in this country wake up and smell the damned coffee.....if you think your white buddy, your white neighbor, your white co worker is cool with sorry ass nigga's walking around feeling equal whites, you are mistaken. If you think they're comfortable with Becky's white ass strapped across a nigga's arms, Obama in the white house and black women who can't keep tabs on their brats, who terrorize the nation...than your mistaken and the only people able to harness that frustration and hatred, are COPS!! White angry pissed the fuck off, COPS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Young, Unarmed Black Man Killed By Cop Didn't Want To 'Die Too Young'
"I don't feel protected by the police."
0012001350f1.png

Sebastian MurdockReporter, The Huffington Post

Listen, I am going to go here and I don't give a rats fuck about what anybody thinks.....its time black people in this country wake up and smell the damned coffee.....if you think your white buddy, your white neighbor, your white co worker is cool with sorry ass nigga's walking around feeling equal whites, you are mistaken. If you think they're comfortable with Becky's white ass strapped across a nigga's arms, Obama in the white house and black women who can't keep tabs on their brats, who terrorize the nation...than your mistaken and the only people able to harness that frustration and hatred, are COPS!! White angry pissed the fuck off, COPS!!!
Glad you got that off your chest.

Before you go off on a bunch of innocent blacks or blow up something.

Food for thought: Don't burglarize a car dealership and when you get caught don't scuffle with police. If he hadn't guess what? He wouldn't haven't gotten shot. Duh

The black community needs to focus on black on black murder...That is how 93% of all blacks die.

The cops do need to stop shooting unarmed people.
No way 93% of blacks die by murder.

That is preposterous.

Correction.

I meant when they're murdered it is 93% done by other blacks.
I am not here to guess what you meant.

I do know what you meant, but, you didn't say what you meant.

Makes you look stupid in front of the libs.

I hate that.

Food for thought: Don't burglarize a car dealership and when you get caught don't scuffle with police. If he hadn't guess what? He wouldn't haven't gotten shot. Duh
Food for thought...stop making shit up, it makes you look like a lying cu-nt.
He crashed into a dealership and then through a showroom glass...doesn't even make sense as a burglary.
He could have been intoxicated, high, in medical distress or simply unstable mentally at that moment.

Nothing in the article proves he was committing a burglary.

Food for thought...stop making shit up, it makes you look like a lying cu-nt.
He crashed into a dealership and then through a showroom glass...doesn't even make sense as a burglary.
He could have been intoxicated, high, in medical distress or simply unstable mentally at that moment.

Nothing in the article proves he was committing a burglary.
Food for thought. The cop went home safely, the guy with the loose wire didn't.

A new thread or news story could be posted about every black killing another black but there wouldn't be enough time for anyone to read them all. It would look like the tax code.
And even less time if we included white on white homicides....
You just emphasized the point. If it doesn't fit the black victim agenda criteria it is omitted.

The black community needs to focus on black on black murder...That is how 93% of all blacks die.

Has the white community focused on white on white murder or is that unimportant because white people are doing it????
Has the white community blamed their bad behavior on racism?
No..many haven't admitted to their behavior yet.
Or unlike you they don't use skin color as an excuse.

A new thread or news story could be posted about every black killing another black but there wouldn't be enough time for anyone to read them all. It would look like the tax code.
And even less time if we included white on white homicides....
You just emphasized the point. If it doesn't fit the black victim agenda criteria it is omitted.
No I just countered the usual narrative...you don't like it, I understand.

Has the white community focused on white on white murder or is that unimportant because white people are doing it????
Has the white community blamed their bad behavior on racism?
No..many haven't admitted to their behavior yet.
Or unlike you they don't use skin color as an excuse.
Really that's the best you could come up with...lol.

Forum List

Back