Another trumper under investigation

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

It seems that the Dons are keen to find just how much the trumper moralist leeched from the college during his tenure.
They have hired mlearned friends to look into this. this one is set to run for some time.

We now know why Falwell was such a vociferous Trump supporter. They were two peas in a pod. They both engaged in nepotism, both ripped off the non-profits which they helped establish, both engaged in deceit and lies and both held up a Bible to bamboozle their flock.

Last edited:

It seems that the Dons are keen to find just how much the trumper moralist leeched from the college during his tenure.
They have hired mlearned friends to look into this. this one is set to run for some time.
Why does a faggot in the UK care so much?
I hate hypocritical shits. When they stand to tell us how to live our lives they should at least set an example.

I hate hypocritical shits. When they stand to tell us how to live our lives they should at least set an example.

You know... I was just thinking the same thing...

landscape-1499244248-royal-family.jpg

Why does a faggot in the UK care so much?
It is easier for them to be called that for the principles they promote and fail. But what Pelosi did the other day is far much more damaging. For her type will kill your type some day. She does not believe what she spouts. She has however allowed the entrance of people who do. And when totally empowered they will make decisions based on resources that will decline and tough choices will be made. The blame game will start. Just like the Deplorables and Dregs are getting it now. But it will be more specific in that new era. Not unlike what Hitler did. Pay attention to the Prog dictator politicians during this pandemic. They are the American forerunners.

The fact that Liberty University hired a firm to audit the dealings of it's former president hardly rises to the level of an investigation except in the minds of CNBC editorialists. There is an ongoing investigation into charges of sexual harassment by Chris Cuomo but CNBC isn't interested and I imagine there is an ongoing investigation into Epstein's sex plane but CNBC isn't interested either.

It's amazing how many posters try to deflect attention away from the fact that this known jackass is being investigated. This is another case of "like father, like son."

Forum List

Back