Another Trump employee who didn't read the memo

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

You would think a doctor would have more sense than that. YOU CAN'T DISAGREE WITH TRUMP!!! IT'S NOT PERMITTED!!! For white house employees, as Birx is, your first obligation is not facts; it's loyalty to Trump. Look where James Comey wound up. She should follow the Trump doctrine, i.e., the virus ain't that bad. Oh, there are a few isolated flare ups here and there, but overall, things are under control and the administration has done a masterful job of protecting the American people from this pandemic. Anything short of that will get you sent to the sidelines at best, or fired at worst.

You would think an educated doctor would know that.

I don't care what they say. I'm not wearing a Dr. No suit.

Dr-No-in-suit.jpg

our crazy maniacal potus, dj pussygrabber expressed dissatisfaction with comments made by Dr. Birx, admitting that covid-19 is totally out of control in usa, which reminds everyone the dismal job pussygrabber has done, we have by far the largest number of cases and number of deaths in the world, with the worst economy and unemployment in history, of course all that in addition to being inept, corrupt, criminal that had to be impeached. Great job pussygrabber !!!

1596471526690.png

our crazy maniacal potus, dj pussygrabber expressed dissatisfaction with comments made by Dr. Birx, admitting that covid-19 is totally out of control in usa, which reminds everyone the dismal job pussygrabber has done, we have by far the largest number of cases and number of deaths in the world, with the worst economy and unemployment in history, of course all that in addition to being inept, corrupt, criminal that had to be impeached. Great job pussygrabber !!!

View attachment 370609
If you don't agree with him, he'll attack you viciously and personally. Regardless of what he has said about you in the past.

He is a person with profound self-esteem issues, so profound that he can't control them.

OMG, all the hand-wringing already, and we still have (58) days until the first debate.
Take your nerve pills, 2021-2024 will be a lot like the last 4-years, except w/o the pandemic

Yeah, I don’t like Trump and I’m not a supporter, but you can’t blame the virus and the economy on him. His response to the virus has been terrible, but the impact of the virus would have been severe no matter who was in charge.

Yeah, I don’t like Trump and I’m not a supporter, but you can’t blame the virus and the economy on him. His response to the virus has been terrible, but the impact of the virus would have been severe no matter who was in charge.

THAT is what they said H1N1 was going to do, but Obama handled it really well.
Or maybe Obama got lucky?
Either way, I wish we had someone who at least TRIED a lot harder and didn't LIE to us about it!

You would think a doctor would have more sense than that. YOU CAN'T DISAGREE WITH TRUMP!!! IT'S NOT PERMITTED!!! For white house employees, as Birx is, your first obligation is not facts; it's loyalty to Trump. Look where James Comey wound up. She should follow the Trump doctrine, i.e., the virus ain't that bad. Oh, there are a few isolated flare ups here and there, but overall, things are under control and the administration has done a masterful job of protecting the American people from this pandemic. Anything short of that will get you sent to the sidelines at best, or fired at worst.

TDS.png
BUTTHOLE.png

Another valid reason to vote Trump out of office this November.

The thing of it is that Dr. Birx doesn't have the authority to issue a warning and she may not have all the information. A healthy person who tests positive for the virus isn't necessarily a "typhoid mary". My guess is that Birx is a political tool.

the Trump Virus has wiped out 5 years of Obama-Biden economic growth, with 150 thousand Americans DEAD! DEAD! DEAD!

It didn’t have to be this way, my friends!

Lol Ears growth was anemic, Trump's was a locomotive, dumbass

You should do one of two things, stop your bipolar posting shit or have your bf get his own account

It's that noticeable, idiot

hahahhahahahahah
more TDS--worse than C19
hahahahhahahahaha

I second this. When something like this happens, there is no way to know for sure what would've happened if things had been done differently, sooner, later, better etc.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

THAT is what they said H1N1 was going to do, but Obama handled it really well.
Or maybe Obama got lucky?
Either way, I wish we had someone who at least TRIED a lot harder and didn't LIE to us about it!

H1N1? Surely you don’t think all viruses are created equally? Trump hasn’t shown any sympathy to people who have been affected by this monstrosity and has undermined his own experts. He wants to have it both ways and him talking out of both sides of his mouth has been to our detriment, but it can’t be overstated that this pandemic is causing havoc everywhere and would have regardless of the president

Forum List

Back