Another shooting in Fresno Ca. 9 shot, some died.

12728779_757142674421583_2128476785682799066_n.jpg

The shooter was probably an eighty year old white woman.All coked up and needing money for bingo.
feature-old-woman-firing-gun-462530795.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently this was a family gathering. I don't know what possesses people to do this.

At Least 9 Shot, Some Dead in Fresno Shooting: Report
Luckily firearms are easily obtainable so their whims may be indulged. But really, why is this even news? Next we'll be told the sky was blue today.
Lol
Frivolous Gun control laws would’ve done nothing to stop this sort of thing, You silly little fucker
That's why other countries with 'Frivolous Gun Control Laws' have the same problem, you invincibly ignorant one.

Probably gang or drug-related. I believe Fresno is a sanctuary city.

Apparently this was a family gathering. I don't know what possesses people to do this.

Luckily firearms are easily obtainable so their whims may be indulged. But really, why is this even news? Next we'll be told the sky was blue today.
Lol
Frivolous Gun control laws would’ve done nothing to stop this sort of thing, You silly little fucker
That's why other countries with 'Frivolous Gun Control Laws' have the same problem, you invincibly ignorant one.
Lol
Other countries are irrelevant, they don’t have the right to firearm ownership nor do they even have the right to freedom of speech

Lol

How does California have "frivolous gun control laws"?

That's just retarded.

Almost all of the violent crime in this country is in progressive controlled urban areas with extremely strict gun control laws and a whole lot of repeat offenders...

All progressives are fucked in the head

That's just retarded.
If US gun laws are not national they are frivolous.

If you can't see the uselessness of laws in a state bordering a state with no laws I imagine you support Individual1.

Laws permitting easy access to handguns and military style semi automatic rifles are frivolous.

Lol

We only have a problem where liberals are involved.

rermovecities.jpg

Lol

That's just retarded.

Doesn't it always seem that the more retarded the statement, the better the left always thinks it makes sense to them?

That's just retarded.
If US gun laws are not national they are frivolous.

If you can't see the uselessness of laws in a state bordering a state with no laws I imagine you support Individual1.

Laws permitting easy access to handguns and military style semi automatic rifles are frivolous.

So you think the Constitution is frivolous! Because the Constitution says that unless a power is specifically enumerated to belonging to the Fed, then that power belongs to the States, asshole. The states are supposed to be ABOVE the Fed, not subservient to them, butthole!

Lol

That's just retarded.

Doesn't it always seem that the more retarded the statement, the better the left always thinks it makes sense to them?

I don't even have a clue what "frivolous gun control laws" is supposed to mean.

Forum List

Back