Another Savage Ambushes Cops in UT...Killing One.

Fact.......when a company is raided for hiring illegals they have no trouble finding citizens who will work.....

Fact.......when a company is raided for hiring illegals they have no trouble finding citizens who will work.....
false one of my first jobs out of high school was making car filters.
the company used mostly illegal labor when they were raided only a few illegals were taken away most had false papers and stayed .
however to make up the difference the management would take their pickups drive to known spots where day laborers waited.
the gap was filled and work kept o.
btw if any of the illegals complained the boss would call immigration himself...

Did anyone read the article?​

Yes it was some Mexican dude that killed the cops.
no doubt an illegal who just wanted a better life doing jobs lazy Americans wont
as snarky as that is there is some truth in it .
don't see many if any "Americans" doing the jobs Latinos legal or illegal do.
fast food is the exception.

That's because some white Americans think they are above roofing houses and mowing yards for the low wages provided and some black Americans are simply not interested in working at all. :)

no doubt an illegal who just wanted a better life doing jobs lazy Americans wont

That's because some white Americans think they are above roofing houses and mowing yards for the low wages provided and some black Americans are simply not interested in working at all. :)
that's a mostly bullshit statement

Since it only gave the name of the shooter in the article, here is some more info about him.

Suspect in Utah Co. shootings identified fox13now.com

Wride was killed and Sherwood was critically injured in the shootings. On Friday, officials announced that Jauregui had died due to injuries he sustained during the incident.

According to Utah County Sheriff Jim Tracy, Jauregui was convicted of attempted homicide in 2007 and was also convicted for assaulting a fellow prisoner.

There's more truth to it than you're willing to acknowledge.

Actually he was right, you are full of bullshit.

Find me any white guy that is willing to roof houses for below minimum wage. I'll hire him!

No it's not.

Face it, we have a country that has incentivized welfare to a point that it "pays" better than working a low end job, and many people in this country, REGARDLESS of skin color, do have enough internal pride to work when welfare is readily available.

Find me any white guy that is willing to roof houses for below minimum wage. I'll hire him!
When my last house needed a complete tear off and reshingle, over half the guys were white.

When my last house needed a complete tear off and reshingle, over half the guys were white.

The other half were Mexicans working for half of what the white guys were making.

You are an idiot if you don't equate illegal immigrants with cheap labor.

The High Cost of Cheap Labor
Illegal Immigration and the Federal Budget

Among the findings:
  • Households headed by illegal aliens imposed more than $26.3 billion in costs on the federal government in 2002 and paid only $16 billion in taxes, creating a net fiscal deficit of almost $10.4 billion, or $2,700 per illegal household.
  • Among the largest costs are Medicaid ($2.5 billion); treatment for the uninsured ($2.2 billion); food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches ($1.9 billion); the federal prison and court systems ($1.6 billion); and federal aid to schools ($1.4 billion).
  • With nearly two-thirds of illegal aliens lacking a high school degree, the primary reason they create a fiscal deficit is their low education levels and resulting low incomes and tax payments, not their legal status or heavy use of most social services.
  • On average, the costs that illegal households impose on federal coffers are less than half that of other households, but their tax payments are only one-fourth that of other households.
  • Many of the costs associated with illegals are due to their American-born children, who are awarded U.S. citizenship at birth. Thus, greater efforts at barring illegals from federal programs will not reduce costs because their citizen children can continue to access them.
  • If illegal aliens were given amnesty and began to pay taxes and use services like households headed by legal immigrants with the same education levels, the estimated annual net fiscal deficit would increase from $2,700 per household to nearly $7,700, for a total net cost of $29 billion.
  • Costs increase dramatically because unskilled immigrants with legal status -- what most illegal aliens would become -- can access government programs, but still tend to make very modest tax payments.
  • Although legalization would increase average tax payments by 77 percent, average costs would rise by 118 percent.
  • The fact that legal immigrants with few years of schooling are a large fiscal drain does not mean that legal immigrants overall are a net drain -- many legal immigrants are highly skilled.
  • The vast majority of illegals hold jobs. Thus the fiscal deficit they create for the federal government is not the result of an unwillingness to work.
  • The results of this study are consistent with a 1997 study by the National Research Council, which also found that immigrants' education level is a key determinant of their fiscal impact.
The High Cost of Cheap Labor Center for Immigration Studies

false if that were fact the line at DPSS offices would be much shorter

No it's not.

Face it, we have a country that has incentivized welfare to a point that it "pays" better than working a low end job, and many people in this country, REGARDLESS of skin color, do have enough internal pride to work when welfare is readily available.
internal pride..my ass

What the fuck is DPSS?

The other half were Mexicans working for half of what the white guys were making.

You are an idiot if you don't equate illegal immigrants with cheap labor.

The High Cost of Cheap Labor
Illegal Immigration and the Federal Budget

Among the findings:
  • Households headed by illegal aliens imposed more than $26.3 billion in costs on the federal government in 2002 and paid only $16 billion in taxes, creating a net fiscal deficit of almost $10.4 billion, or $2,700 per illegal household.
  • Among the largest costs are Medicaid ($2.5 billion); treatment for the uninsured ($2.2 billion); food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches ($1.9 billion); the federal prison and court systems ($1.6 billion); and federal aid to schools ($1.4 billion).
  • With nearly two-thirds of illegal aliens lacking a high school degree, the primary reason they create a fiscal deficit is their low education levels and resulting low incomes and tax payments, not their legal status or heavy use of most social services.
  • On average, the costs that illegal households impose on federal coffers are less than half that of other households, but their tax payments are only one-fourth that of other households.
  • Many of the costs associated with illegals are due to their American-born children, who are awarded U.S. citizenship at birth. Thus, greater efforts at barring illegals from federal programs will not reduce costs because their citizen children can continue to access them.
  • If illegal aliens were given amnesty and began to pay taxes and use services like households headed by legal immigrants with the same education levels, the estimated annual net fiscal deficit would increase from $2,700 per household to nearly $7,700, for a total net cost of $29 billion.
  • Costs increase dramatically because unskilled immigrants with legal status -- what most illegal aliens would become -- can access government programs, but still tend to make very modest tax payments.
  • Although legalization would increase average tax payments by 77 percent, average costs would rise by 118 percent.
  • The fact that legal immigrants with few years of schooling are a large fiscal drain does not mean that legal immigrants overall are a net drain -- many legal immigrants are highly skilled.
  • The vast majority of illegals hold jobs. Thus the fiscal deficit they create for the federal government is not the result of an unwillingness to work.
  • The results of this study are consistent with a 1997 study by the National Research Council, which also found that immigrants' education level is a key determinant of their fiscal impact.
The High Cost of Cheap Labor Center for Immigration Studies
note how the list below is conservative bias

Kudos for the Center
“The Center for Immigration Studies brings a credible and articulate voice to a very
contentious debate.”
U.S. Representative Lamar Smith (R-TX)
“The Center for Immigration Studies is one of the best organizations working on one of America’s most important problems.”
Richard D. Lamm, former Democratic Governor of Colorado
“Most of us don’t have time to go out and crunch the numbers and census data and go through all of this. I just want to thank CIS for providing invaluable research. You can be sure the other side has plenty of money and plenty of numbers, a lot of it not very accurate.”
U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL)
"I want to congratulate the Center for Immigration Studies and especially Jessica Vaughn for their – for her very important work on this issue that is, I think, the key to understanding the solution to the problem we face today with illegal immigration."
Former U.S. Representative John Hostettler (R-IN)
"CIS has of course been the premier think tank on immigration issues…"
U.S. Representative Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA)
“I don't necessarily agree with the positions…but I greatly value the clear and non-vituperative way you express a set of arguments that my students really need to wrestle with. Some are even persuaded.”
David Martin, University of Virginia Law Professor, Principal Deputy General Counsel of the DHS, former State Department Official and former General Counsel to the INS
“The Center is a leading voice in the drive to inform policymakers and the public about immigration’s far-reaching impact.”
Former U.S. Senator Alan Simpson (R-WY), Immigration Subcommittee Chairman
“I’ve found your insights keen, your reports provocative, and your news service quite useful . . . you guys are the ones who have raised the tone in the immigration debate.”
Scott Baldauf, Christian Science Monitor
“The Center is doing important work to focus attention on the important role of the current rapid U.S. population growth in dealing with the many environmental problems we face in this country.”
Doug La Follette, Wisconsin’s Democratic Secretary of State; Sierra Club National Board Member
“The reliable and credible reports issued by your organization are a tremendous asset to our country.”
Phyllis Schlafly, Eagle Forum
“Your analyses and other immigration reporting are excellent and I want to congratulate you and CIS for keeping this vital policy issue on the front burner.”
Joaquin Otero, former Deputy Under Secretary of Labor, and AFL-CIO Vice President
“I’ll applaud CIS again, they’ve done - to my knowledge - the first comprehensive study of what it means if Americans simply stand up and say, “we believe in the rule of law and we want elected officials that will enforce the law.”
Former U.S. Representative Tom Feeney (R-FL)
“The Center’s work is truly first rate.”
Frank Gaffney
Mark Krikorian is a “great national resource.”
William Bennett, Washington Fellow of the Claremont Institute
“I rely on the work of the Center of Immigration studies all the time. The Center brings a responsible, fact-based approach to a hot-button issue, and is an invaluable asset to the cause of sensible immigration reform. Its research routinely debunks entrenched misconceptions about our immigration policy. I can't say enough about the Center - its work is intelligent, courageous, and altogether indispensable.”
Rich Lowry
“CIS is the most reliable source of solid research on immigration issues.”
Former U.S. Representative Tom Tancredo (R-CO)
“…[J]ust thankful you guys are out there doing this great work.”
Robert J. Bodisch, Deputy Director, Office of Homeland Security
"The Center has established itself in the immigration debate as a body which, while being restrictionist in its general outlook, nonetheless produces economic research on immigration that is valuable to all sides in the debate."
John O'Sullivan, Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute
“I just received Jessica [Vaughan]'s newest critique of the US-VISIT Program, and like it a lot. . . . I don't see anybody else doing what she's done in the reporting of the problems with exit recording and estimating overstays.”
Senior Analyst, U.S. Government Accountability Office
“The materials sent to me are invaluable for my work.”
Shmuel Adler, Director, Israeli Ministry of Immigrant Absorption
“[The Center’s website]…is best used by more sophisticated researchers than undergraduates.”
F. J. Augustyn Jr., Library of Congress, Choice Review, April 2003
“Intelligence Squared U.S., the Oxford style, three-on-three debate series sponsored by The Rosenkranz Foundation, announced the results of Tuesday night's debate [that included Mark Krikorian] on the motion, "Let's stop welcoming undocumented immigrants." A packed audience at Asia Society and Museum, New York City voted 60% for the motion and 37% against at the conclusion of the debate.”
Intelligence Squared U.S.

What the fuck is DPSS?
don't they have them is texass?

What the fuck is DPSS?

Tell me what DPSS is and I'll tell if we have them. Why are you being such a dick??

What the fuck is DPSS?

Tell me what DPSS is and I'll tell if we have them. Why are you being such a dick??
you have them ..why do I need to tell the obvious?
btw if you want to see a dick ,look in the mirror ...

What the fuck is DPSS?

you have them ..why do I need to tell the obvious?
btw if you want to see a dick ,look in the mirror ...

Thanks for proving you're a dick. Although I'm pretty sure it's already a well known fact.

Forum List

Back