Another Savage Ambushes Cops in UT...Killing One.

false if that were fact the line at DPSS offices would be much shorter

What the fuck is DPSS?
don't they have them is texass?

Tell me what DPSS is and I'll tell if we have them. Why are you being such a dick??
you have them ..why do I need to tell the obvious?
btw if you want to see a dick ,look in the mirror ...

Thanks for proving you're a dick. Although I'm pretty sure it's already a well known fact.
I'm only a dick to low end of the gene pool people like yourself and that's as it should be.

What the fuck is DPSS?

Tell me what DPSS is and I'll tell if we have them. Why are you being such a dick??

Thanks for proving you're a dick. Although I'm pretty sure it's already a well known fact.
I'm only a dick to low end of the gene pool people like yourself and that's as it should be.

Says the guy from the low end of the gene pool

Says the guy from the low end of the gene pool
again that would be you and your cohorts.
I mean that in the most respectable way .
btw originality is not in your skill set.

This bitch should go to prison for life. Doesn't excuse all the black savages that do the same thing.

Whites with 5 times the black population kill about the same. Something rather wrong with your community. Wouldn't you admit? I'll never excuse what this monster did to this cop and that is a fact.
Look at how the racists try to defend white cop killers by pointing to blacks and changing the topic. There is a huge problem in the white community with kids (and adults) going on shooting sprees. Your ilk allows it as you point your racist fingers at black people everytime a white commits an atrocity. Pathetic.

Who's made excuses for this young woman?

Why are you so dishonest. YOU made the thread a comparison than you complain when the comparison is pointed out.
LOL...I simply posted a story...you are the one who went on the racist rant...avoiding the cold hard truth about white savagery in your effort to attack the negro.

This is savagery, but whites would have to kill over 12,000-14,000 people a year to meet the level of savagery within your community.
Well, It will take decades for the meager homicide rate of a few Blacks to surpass the millions of homicides committed by White Christians
in the Civil War, WW! and WW2
. And that is only a fraction of the tally! I didn't want to go there but you just won't face reality!

Forum List

Back